King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
what did we think of the 60 minutes interview
IMG_1442.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's not wrong. The only reason Trump is a political figure because people are over the establishment.

If you listened to Trump's speeches and all the rhetoric in 2015/16 and voted for Trump because of these "establishment" reasons then that makes you a person who is very gullible and easily conned.

If you are listening to Trump in 2024 after everything he's said and done and still think "this is the best way to go...." you're retarded. Simple as that.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

the best Jews, many people are saying. very high ratings

I knew all the jews. The big jews, the little jews. The jews nobody liked but I liked them because they said good things about me. Tremendous at counting. The know all the numbers. Very good at counting the fold, as they call it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in before Pink MAGA crying about Kamala putting an experienced, principled person in her cabinet who happens to vote republican, and represents the broad coalition of voters who put her in office

nvm, too late :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

ok ok I was wrong, someone stop her from doing media :snoop:

If she’s pissing off you then she’s probably doing a good job did courting the Joe Manchin Mitt Romney type democrats/republicans. Rhetoric that appeases you turns off them and vice versa. I think Kamala is betting that progressives will still come out to voter for her.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It's clear that many of you so-called "progressives" are braindead, and this is why progressives hardly win elections nationally.

Kamala is not talking about appointing Marjorie Taylor Greene or Ted Cruz to a Cabinet position (they would never accept anyway). There's nothing wrong with appointing an anti-Trump Republican like Adam Kinzinger to her Cabinet. They won't be controlling any policy decisions, nor will she govern as a Republican.

Stop acting like a bunch of idiots, you so-called "progressives".

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If she’s pissing off you then she’s probably doing a good job did courting the Joe Manchin Mitt Romney type democrats/republicans. Rhetoric that appeases you turns off them and vice versa. I think Kamala is betting that progressives will still come out to voter for her.
Completely agreed, she's running a campaign designed to appeal to Joe Manchin and Mitt Romney, not Progressive Democrats or the Left. You can't appease both, so she had to choose one over the other, and she made her choice.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Completely agreed, she's running a campaign designed to appeal to Joe Manchin and Mitt Romney, not Progressive Democrats or the Left. You can't appease both, so she had to choose one over the other, and she made her choice.
If she was going to govern the same way she’s campaigning she wouldn’t have picked Walz. Being deceptive through rhetoric is the key to being a good politician. What’s important is when she makes permanent decisions such as picking a VP what side of the fence is she on?