WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I saw this happen in real time doing pro bono. This poor ass white dude who could barely afford shyt and had me representing his mother for free referred to me and my friend as his fellow Trump supporters just off the assumption that it was synonymous with shaking shyt up and giving a fukk. He assumed we had to be down because we gave a fukk about him. The populace is what it is. Kamala’s move to court suburban republicans is also in part because her party isn’t going to put forward policies that substantively change the lives of those sorts of people. The one chance they had to do that in 2021 was killed by Joe Manchin. And there’s no conceivable path to passing anything of that sort in the next two years.
I will Go further, if the donor class says no, then it’s not happening. That’s ultimately what Manchin represented.

So we have to make things untenable for that class and show that we the voters actually matter.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

Why are you posting polls from inside Advantage which a MAGA firm? A MAGA poll showing Trump leading anything is not news. They do this to suppress Harris's polling averages. A poll of PA was released today where shr is up 4 and just like clockwork, the MAGA polls start dropping.
Which one are you going to post next? Trafalgar?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I will Go further, if the donor class says no, then it’s not happening. That’s ultimately what Manchin represented.

So we have to make things untenable for that class and show that we the voters actually matter.
That Maine bill should be a template.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Trump told these people the factories were coming back. They voted for him. The factories didn't come back. The factories aren't coming back.

So now 8 years later.... when these same people vote for Trump we just chalk it up to factories? It's way more complex than that.. I think these white people are fine with being broke as long as black Americans aren't benefitting in any real way. They just want to have someone to punch down on. Whether it's race, gender, transexuals, "libs"...

I also don't believe these people were ever normal and then turned radical. I agree they were ripe to be picked by a con man but they were never the brightest or the kindest to begin with.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you posting polls from inside Advantage which a MAGA firm? A MAGA poll showing Trump leading anything is not news. They do this to suppress Harris's polling averages. A poll of PA was released today where shr is up 4 and just like clockwork, the MAGA polls start dropping.
Which one are you going to post next? Trafalgar?
Literally a MAGA Republican pollster. Stop posting these Republican trash polls.
:mjlol: what the fukk is your evidence that one poll is more credible than another?

i don't take any of them seriously. that includes ones with kamala winning

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:mjlol: what the fukk is your evidence that one poll is more credible than another?

i don't take any of them seriously. that includes ones with kamala winning
What a stupid question :comeon:

Polls from regular, non-politically aligned pollsters have better methodologies and sampling.

A Republican pollster is generally going to be hackish and make their polls more favorable to Republicans.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Polls from regular, non-politically aligned pollsters have better methodologies and sampling.

A Republican pollster is generally going to be hackish and make their polls more favorable to Republicans.
and somehow, i feel like if i posted a dem pollster with hackish, pro-kamala results, you wouldn't take issue with it :mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Republican George W. Bush had Democrat Norman Mineta as his Transportation Secretary from 2001-2006.

Democrat Barack Obama had Republican Chuck Hagel as one of his Defense Secretaries during his presidency.

So on and so forth, I really don't get the big deal in Kamala having an anti-Trump Republican in her Cabinet. They wouldn't be crafting any bills.

They would have to follow her administrations wishes and if not, then they would either resign or be fired (like Hagel did in 2015)

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Just like we know no matter what the polls say at least 50% of white people are going to vote for Trump. It's about the share inside the demos. Even though the black population is going to break like 80% for Democrats. And while it's like 94 to 6 in Black women. They want to talk about Trump possibly going from 88 to 12 to 87-13 in black men like it's this dire threat for Kamala and she's in shambles. Anything to take the heat off White Women overwhelmingly voting against their interests in literally every way.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump told these people the factories were coming back. They voted for him. The factories didn't come back. The factories aren't coming back.

So now 8 years later.... when these same people vote for Trump we just chalk it up to factories? It's way more complex than that.. I think these white people are fine with being broke as long as black Americans aren't benefitting in any real way. They just want to have someone to punch down on. Whether it's race, gender, transexuals, "libs"...

I also don't believe these people were ever normal and then turned radical. I agree they were ripe to be picked by a con man but they were never the brightest or the kindest to begin with.

ElC14qqWMAYn0uM.jpg

Same shyt, different decade :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

So what’s your solution? Should we rescind their right to vote?

the point I and others are making that this shyt is broken. Trump is a problem but the problem is the entire thing.