WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like I don't know what to think about this election. When I go on more conservative forums to get an idea of what those morons are thinking, they are talking like they have this election in the bag and that all the polls are good for Trump. Obviously it's the opposite on liberal forums. But is it all just fake confidence on both sides?

Dems are naturally doom and gloom worry warts and also get fundraising off of being scared while Reps fundraise off of good news hence why they are always overly positive

Social media I learned isn’t real life. Only a small percentage of people are on it and it skews to the right. Add in this year you have the online progressives saying Kamala is gonna lose because they want to prove that she’s gonna lose because of Gaza

In 2020 I saw everything on social media pro Trump and anti Biden and thought Biden was gonna lose because of it

I learned after that you can’t draw any conclusions from social media

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I feel like I don't know what to think about this election. When I go on more conservative forums to get an idea of what those morons are thinking, they are talking like they have this election in the bag and that all the polls are good for Trump. Obviously it's the opposite on liberal forums. But is it all just fake confidence on both sides?
Trump and his endorsements have underperformed his polling almost every election since 2020. He underperformed his polling in the primary even after Haley dropped out. I think he underperforms again. Conversely democrats have been outperforming their polling even when inflation was at its peak

Last edited:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin

People complain about Ana but Cenk has been low key going down a similliar path

Cenk is a fukking dumbass with his anti establishment rhetoric. Human beings always want change. We could have a utopia and humans will still want change because that is a flaw and a blessing in our genetic code. Our egos always thinks we can be better or make a better society, as a collective we don’t want to be complacent. With that said, a vast majority of Americans do not want communism or fascism but those actors will always see a opening to exploit the human desire for change..

Why is fascism knocking on europes door if despite their vast social programs their citizens still want change?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Reps aren’t establishment?

Also he fails to mention Dems have beaten Trump before and also it isn’t close because Dems are the establishment it’s close because of working class no college men and culture wars
America is the most powerful country in the world. I wonder why Russia is funding talking heads that always shyt on the “establishment”. Instead of destroying it and hoping something better comes out of the ashes why don’t we just focus on improving on a winning formula?