1/7/13 First Raw of 2013 - Simply Put..Prepare To Be ELECTRIFIED!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I like how the delusional are marking down Punk's promo by saying it was too long and repetitive and all this shyt.

Okay, so it wasn't Punk's BEST promo, but it was still a damn good one and much better than The Rock's.

Cookie puss? M&M tattoos on butt cheeks? Come on son. Part of me feels like the PG era censoring is holding him back. The Rock was never that fukking corny.

I'm sorry but if you're 15+ and defend "cookie puss" you my friend are a fukking loser. The crackhead shyt was pretty funny though. CM Punk do look kinda like a real life cracked out popeye :russ:

The truth is always the funniest shyt.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
But what did you expect? That is The Rock.

He's not some straight shooter type of guy, he's the funny guy wrestler. This isn't anything new.

He did a great job with being serious at times but still bringing what the fans love about The Rock. He was true to himself

You have a point, but the way Punk was delivering his promo towards the Rock, I felt Rock should of been more serious and direct with him.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Eh...I wasn't feeling the majority of The Rock's promo. He relied too much on questionable 'comedy'. As for Punk, I felt that his start while some 'truth' was spoken, it was bordering on whining. Meh.

I enjoyed the last moments. Punk tossed all of the insults to the side and brought it on the mic, and DJ gave a good physical exclamation point to end the segment.

Overall, as previously mentioned, I find this to already be more enjoyable than Cena/Rock. :yes:

#TSC
#fukkery

tumblr_mfwsd5Qcnr1r3rcywo1_500_zpsd0dd6361.gif

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Edge is one of the worst most over-rated pieces of shyt ever though.

A dude who got over by fukking a skank. There was nothing interesting about that lame ass cartoon faced hair pulling fukkface.

Only thing interesting is how dorks got behind the guy thinking he was a "bad ass"

:whoa: see no way out 2009 still a sensitive subject for you

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You have a point, but the way Punk was delivering his promo towards the Rock, I felt Rock should of been more serious and direct with him.

You know he's gonna mix in jokes with seriousness. I think he did too much of the joke thing tonight. He started off well but he messed with the cookiepus shyt and it was :mindblown:

Daps

But he didn't do it last year w/ Cena so why would he do it now?

Rock aint Jake the Snake or Arn Anderson.

He's a crowd pleasing, catchphrasing,, silly clowning type of promo.

Don't look for something that isn't there.

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
I'll have to check this out tomorrow. I couldn't take anymore of Punk's rambling and took the trash out early. It went on forever like they were filling time. :pacspit:

that's the genius of it though. Punk rambled on and on and on forever so when Rock's music hit the crowd exploded. The build up made the moment.

Then Punk proceeded to shyt all over the Rock with a vengeance.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Cookie Puss? :dwillhuh:

Get naked??? :what:

BUTT CHEEKS :wtf:

That's that Rock promo I don't like :to:
straight edge scrotum :snoop:

punk comes from an era of indy nikkas following the ecw era level talkers who never looked like main eventers but could speak with the best of him

him, foley, and raven could take a topic + and emotion + a character and make you understand their motivation. it's a different level promo wise then a rock/jericho/hbk who are typically always in wrestling promo mode.
Ambrose gonna carry the cross after Phil :noah:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah, I caught that. The main difference is that Cena was :troll:ing more than anything. Punk was serious as fukk, told Rock he's gonna kick his ass and called himself god. That's way more interesting and powerful than what Cena did.

Yeah, just imagine how THAT would have gone over. :comeon: Face it, anything Cena did in the feud was going to be spun into a negative.

This is going to be different though because besides the die hards, the majority doesn't want to hand an L to either guy so that alone is going to make this an interesting time in TSC. But as always I'll give it to you straight and unbiased. :win: