1/7/13 First Raw of 2013 - Simply Put..Prepare To Be ELECTRIFIED!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Just keeping it G. The Rock is my favorite of all time. My appreciation for who he is goes beyond just wrestling. He's a highly inspirational person, a great talent, and a good man. I'm huge fan, but I'm also an honest person. I don't know how to bull shyt.

Punk ate The Rock for dinner tonight. John Cena has put up a much better fight in the past.

We'll see how it fleshes out throughout the next 3 weeks. I'm not worried. I think Rock's just warming up.

Daps
I'll have to check this out tomorrow. I couldn't take anymore of Punk's rambling and took the trash out early. It went on forever like they were filling time. :pacspit:

Use your brain, that was the point. The heel is supposed to be hated, the face is supposed to shut the heel up.

Easy formula to follow, they gave Punk the mic at 10:45. It's not killing time it's building up the heat, the huge face comes out during the long winded promo.

Simple math for any wrestling fan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Last 10 pages have me :whew: and :laff: at the same time. #TSC greatness.

The only thing I want from Rocky is for him to stop caring about the live audience so much and focus on the feud. We don't need 10 jokes every promo. If Punk says you are on the "big leagues" now don't dismiss it and make a joke, fukking tell the truth about what "big leagues" really are.

That might be seen as burying the champion, but It would be interesting as fukk to see how Punk reacts and responds. Don't make it easy for him with corny jokes and catchphrases.

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
The Rock was pretty terrible for this segment. Punk felt more raw and honest.

Rock came out with some schoolyard insults and bullshyt.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Use your brain, that was the point. The heel is supposed to be hated, the face is supposed to shut the heel up.

Easy formula to follow, they gave Punk the mic at 10:45. It's not killing time it's building up the heat, the huge face comes out during the long winded promo.

Simple math for any wrestling fan

nah u dont have to be boring though, heels can be interesting, look at edge :smugbiden:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

The only thing I want from Rocky is for him to stop caring about the live audience so much and focus on the feud. We don't need 10 jokes every promo. If Punk says you are on the "big leagues" now don't dismiss it and make a joke, fukking tell the truth about what "big leagues" really are.

That might be seen as burying the champion, but It would be interesting as fukk to see how Punk reacts and responds. Don't make it easy for him with corny jokes and catchphrases.

Given the tone of his initial few sentences, I thought he was gonna play off that shyt....

I was waiting on the :blessed: moment when he showed Punk about the big leagues

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I kind of hate to say it but Punk redeemed his tired pipebomb and saved the face off with that last couple of minutes. And he did by doing something Cena would be crucified for; he no sold Rock's entire shtick and just took it straight to him. I remember last year people were crying because Cena didn't "sell" Rock's promos enough or some BS like that. Well, neither did Punk and it fukking paid off. He exposed him honestly.

Yeah, I caught that. The main difference is that Cena was :troll:ing more than anything. Punk was serious as fukk, told Rock he's gonna kick his ass and called himself god. That's way more interesting and powerful than what Cena did.

Daps
The Rock was pretty terrible for this segment. Punk felt more raw and honest.

Rock came out with some schoolyard insults and bullshyt.

But what did you expect? That is The Rock.

He's not some straight shooter type of guy, he's the funny guy wrestler. This isn't anything new.

He did a great job with being serious at times but still bringing what the fans love about The Rock. He was true to himself

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Agree, I mean Punk basically calling the crowd puppets and clapping along with their chants and shyt. He no sold them like crazy.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cookie Puss? :dwillhuh:

Get naked??? :what:

BUTT CHEEKS :wtf:

That's that Rock promo I don't like :to:

He ruined the entire moment with that shyt. His humor was always goofy but none that stuff wasn't even funny. He would have the right idea but would fumble when it was time to lay the punchline.

Wtf is Cookie Puss......:snoop: You have to be delusional or a hater to say Punk didn't get the better of him tonight.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
The Rock gotta stop with the weird, homoerotic bullshyt.

Punk saying he's gonna kick his ass. Then The Rock tells him to get naked and tattoo his ass. What the hell was that?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like Cena was the one holding back. :mjpls:

I hope rocky was holding back :huhldup: if not yeesh . But it looks like a repeat of last year I guess . Rocky is from a very crowd oriented style of promos like most attitude era stars and when they don't get certain reactions it doesn't look good

Daps
nah u dont have to be boring though, heels can be interesting, look at edge :smugbiden:

Edge is one of the worst most over-rated pieces of shyt ever though.

A dude who got over by fukking a skank. There was nothing interesting about that lame ass cartoon faced hair pulling fukkface.

Only thing interesting is how dorks got behind the guy thinking he was a "bad ass"