(7/1/24) Sheamus vs Drew vs Ilja-That’s It that’s the Title Monday Night Raw Thread

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him beating Punk to a bloody mess got him thinking he’s all good now.

Punk caught him twice in like 2 months now though, I'm not buying it, he's gonna be ready for him. You can still have Punk outsmart his plan but no plan looks stupid

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Even if Drew expects him, Punk can still cost him the match by distraction and someone else grabbing it.
I expect Punk music to hit which will throw Drew of his game & off the ladder
Punk may never even hit the ring we just see him:troll::pachaha:from the production truck or from the entrance way

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I expect Punk music to hit which will throw Drew of his game & off the ladder
Punk may never even hit the ring we just see him:troll::pachaha:from the production truck or from the entrance way
Ali/Brock 2.0 :troll:

Not the idea that Punk would run down and win the briefcase. More that Drew would just stare at the entrance way while music was playing when he is atop the ladder.

Last edited:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I can see that. Especially if Seth wins.

Let’s say Finn somehow costs Damian the match. Seth wins. Drew tries to cash in while Seth is celebrating. Punk ruins it and we get 3 matches for Summerslam off that
Seth vs Gunther
Drew vs Punk
Finn vs Damian

Other option is Gable winning and trying to cash in for the IC title or he waits until Summerslam, cashes in on Gunther or mid-match to make it a triple threat. Pins Priest/Rollins becomes WHC and drops it to Gunther 1on1 in Berlin
Look at the participants. Who on this list can you say is a future heavyweight champion? I was thinking La knight. but he's gonna end up fighting Paul for the us belt. Plus Cody isn't losing the belt anytime soon so thats a waste to have someone from SD win. Most MITB winners dont go after the ic or us title. Jey and Carmelo- Not ready. Chad Gable- I wouldnt mind. But i dont see him as the heavyweight champion.. This is just gonna add more layers to the Punk Drew storyline.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
i hope drew doesnt lose the cash in and they let him keep the briefcase ..pretty sure he gonna win and try to cash in on rollins hopefully punk interferes before the attempt is official :francis:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

tumblr_o7agst7GNf1u1ljrzo3_540.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I watched a little bit, mind you it was the Santino match and it was :unimpressed:

Most of the Bloodsport stuff comes down to matchups & who it is in general if they can make it look good :manny:

Like John Morrison did it & it just sticks out like a sore thumb how out of place he seems.