(7/1/24) Sheamus vs Drew vs Ilja-That’s It that’s the Title Monday Night Raw Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I really, really hope Seth doesn't beat Priest, it would make no sense since Gunther should be getting the belt next month.
I think Priest wins
There's more story to tell with his split from the Judgment Day, we're only just now starting to see very clear tension between him and Finn
I think he retains but Finn costs him at SummerSlam to kick off their feud

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I really, really hope Seth doesn't beat Priest, it would make no sense since Gunther should be getting the belt next month.

The ONLY reason Seth would have to beat Priest is to give the eventual Summerslam match some star power, but Priest's entire reign is literally being built on trying to legitimize himself as champion and due to circumstances increasingly outside of his control, every title defense results in more questions than answers.

The reign is most likely ending in August regardless, but if the route is for Judgment Day to break up, then the coup de grace is for Priest to defeat Seth clean, which is something Balor could not do when Seth was World Champion.