1/7/13 First Raw of 2013 - Simply Put..Prepare To Be ELECTRIFIED!

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
rock could have did a few jokes but he needed to address the whole best in the world/best champion ever shyt

nikka, rock has faced taker/kane/trips/benoit/kurt angle/shawn michaels/bret hart/etc. and many more...he could have talked about growing up in the business and mentioned the legends he saw as a kid

and could have done the respect his talent shyt but get at him for dissing the gawds before him, and gave him some actual ether...instead he told cm punk to get naked...and to put a candy bar on his culo :snoop:

rg you cant defend ya boy cause he rico strong faggy compared to based punk

yeah I don't know how he didn't laugh in his face when he said He was the big leagues :laugh: nikka what? who have you beat? some jabroni called ziggler? :rudy:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Real talk a guy like CM Punk would've eaten 99% of the Attitude era roster alive when it comes to promos. Vince never allowed a guy like this to exist until now and he should be glad he didn't. We should be glad. shyt would've been ugly and would've tarnished the legacy of a lot of our favorite moments/wrestlers.

Just think about Punk going in on DX, Undertaker, Hardy Boys, etc :wow:

I think when you see Punk go against someone like The Rock the way he did tonight you begin to truly appreciate how fukking brilliant he is. Truly one of the great talents wrestling has ever seen - fukk all the hate about ratings and his normal body stature. Dude is great.

Rock, Angle, Austin, Punk = The GOATS to me :wow:
punk comes from an era of indy nikkas following the ecw era level talkers who never looked like main eventers but could speak with the best of him

him, foley, and raven could take a topic + and emotion + a character and make you understand their motivation. it's a different level promo wise then a rock/jericho/hbk who are typically always in wrestling promo mode.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk just proved he's the best mic worker currently in this era of 'E.

Now I'm a fan of The Rock, but his time has passed. His style of promo has became too outdated.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
rock could have did a few jokes but he needed to address the whole best in the world/best champion ever shyt

nikka, rock has faced taker/kane/trips/benoit/kurt angle/shawn michaels/bret hart/etc. and many more...he could have talked about growing up in the business and mentioned the legends he saw as a kid

and could have done the respect his talent shyt but get at him for dissing the gawds before him, and gave him some actual ether...instead he told cm punk to get naked...and to put a candy bar on his culo :snoop:

That's something I would love to hear from Rock. I wanted to hear about the prestige of the title belt and why it means a lot to The Rock. One catchphrase would of been fine. But it was too much!!

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I knew Punk would hold his own against The Rock on the Mic but I never expected his Fans on here to Doubt him and People to Admit Victory in Favor of CM Punk. That Rock Bottom meant absolutely nothing to me. At this Point, Rock can Win at Royal Rumble and go on to WrestleMania to Face whomever it may be. Punk tonight with his Speech has alredy Prooved his Point with Sheep & Followers to the WWE Ingredients and he has a Massive Streak. He honsetly doesn't need to Defeat The Rock to prove that he's better to Wrestling Fans like myself but John Cena does. Cena needs to Defeat Rock for the Title because it's what Calls for Closeure. Punk can Continue his Career after an L to The Rock.:manny: As you can see, currently John Cena doesn't Exist unless he Faces The Rock as WWE Champion so I know where this is going Goddamn I'm Good:whew:..Neg Me.
:youngsabo:

Daps
Both had good lines, Rock had some corny ones, Punk rambled a bit, it was a little too long overall :yeshrug:

Anyway contiue on about who won the scripted battle.:ehh:

Yeah but that is what Rock is loved for, call it corny or whatever, but his thing is too make up silly names for people and that's what the people want.

As far as Punk's promo being long, of course it was. That was the point, they gave that dude the mic at 1045 and Rock didn't come out til past 11, the whole point was make the crowd detest Punk

That was a great promo, all bullshyt aside. You felt the tension between the two.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I kind of hate to say it but Punk redeemed his tired pipebomb and saved the face off with that last couple of minutes. And he did by doing something Cena would be crucified for; he no sold Rock's entire shtick and just took it straight to him. I remember last year people were crying because Cena didn't "sell" Rock's promos enough or some BS like that. Well, neither did Punk and it fukking paid off. He exposed him honestly.

:rudy:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

To be fair to The Rock he just got back and will be here for a while. Can't give away all your best shyt on the first night. We got 3 weeks to go and he'll still be around at Elimination chamber, Mania, etc. I'm sure he'll bring up some of your points.

Give him type to shake the rust off and for creative to give him some new shyt to work with. shyt, I wouldn't be surprised if Punk gives him some material.

Royal Rumble is going to be must watch. Haven't been this excited in a long time.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
If Rock was less corny with the jokes and more serious, he would of ate Punk alive. :smh:

This is what I don't get.... It ain't needed.... He had me like :salute: until he started working the jokes and catchphrases in there....

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I'll have to check this out tomorrow. I couldn't take anymore of Punk's rambling and took the trash out early. It went on forever like they were filling time. :pacspit:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I love how all yall are taking sides, some true fakkitry. Yall are literally some Team Edward/Team Jacob types and you're in your late 20's early 30's

208k28p.gif