Zimmerman trial got dayum i think this hoe just sabotaged the trial

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
what y'all are going to riot in your own neighborhoods and ruin your own neighbors businesses?

yeah I bet White people are scared of that
jhsQTIvoULfBv.png

i live in a white neighborhood :shaq:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude should go to jail for pulling out a gun on a 17 year old. I dunno about you haveafter 25 you get that adult strength that can easily throw around a teenager like a rag doll. The fact that trayvon didn't have a weapon is all the conviction you need. Man honestly I think I could Bruce lee a bunch of 17 year olds at the same time. If he doesn't go to jail I hope some random n!gga hits him with a headshot.

Confronting someone while having a gun on you, should be automatic jail time. Because what good intention a person could have, by deciding to carry a gun before confronting someone.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Yeah the nation was torn apart there were riots all the way from LA, to Detroit, Little Rock to, Louisville.

Shut the fukk up you fake smart guy. We ain't talking about no localized bullshyt. Rioting was IN OAKLAND despite the story going national

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

And none of you nikkas did shyt.

Move the goalposts all you want, i was just challenging your mistruth that the grant verdict didnt result in a reaction from the community he was murdered in. I guess because rioters didnt organize shuttles to other parts of the country, the civil disturbances in his name dont count now lol. "niqqas did shyt". Rioting is a spontaneous event born out of immediate anger. They are not neatly planned events, with objectives, and strategic bullet points.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man please, you know black folks don't attack whites like that. :stopitslime:

Only other blacks. :snoop:

Nah. Things are changing. The climate is very different and more openly hostile towards blacks than it has been in recent times. If Zimmerman gets off, I will split the wig of a few cacs, and I'm not alone. Time for us to take action.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude should go to jail for pulling out a gun on a 17 year old. I dunno about you but after 25 you get that adult strength that can easily throw around a teenager like a rag doll. The fact that trayvon didn't have a weapon is all the conviction you need. Man honestly I think I could Bruce lee a bunch of 17 year olds at the same time. If he doesn't go to jail I hope some random n!gga hits him with a headshot.

I don't think that's how the law works though :heh:

Right or wrong, He'll probably get away with it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Things are changing. The climate is very different and more openly hostile towards blacks than it has been in recent times. If Zimmerman gets off, I will split the wig of a few cacs, and I'm not alone. Time for us to take action.

:usure:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
really? because this is a lot more important than one guy getting off for killing a black male

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/26/us/supreme-court-ruling.html?hp&_r=0

they will do anything to prevent Blacks from voting now without the fed gov stepping in to block them

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Seriously though, if Trayvon had the gun and Zimmerman had skittles and an ice tea we wouldn't be arguing about if he defended himself. Shut the FVCK up with that noise.

If GZ gets off. :pacspit: the Law. Riots? Maybe, maybe not. But I think even white folks would get heated. What is this the Klan era? They should hang Zimmerman. This trial is just the motions.

We've had cases like this before and the cops got off but if this scumbag does. People need to start looking at the state of your country. We just going to ignore gross injustices like this again and again? Where is the outrage?

nikkas die everyday and you just :yeshrug:? That defeatist attitude is why cacs think and do get away with this shyt. It's disgusting. We can't accept this shyt man.

Someone was tweeting RZA to shine light on this case. We should start looking to our celebs to weigh in on things like this. Where is Ja Rule? Is J. Cole going to keep it real like :pacspit:? Where is Yeezus?! We have these dudes with this influence. I believe they should speak up on things like this. HipHop was OUR voice.

The whole situation has me :mindblown: If he walks, another L for us All. But I believe justice will be served. This is a precedent setting case for real. Trayvon stands for the rest of Us who have died like this. We can't keep letting this happen to Us brehs.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
really? because this is a lot more important than one guy getting off for killing a black male

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/26/us/supreme-court-ruling.html?hp&_r=0

they will do anything to prevent Blacks from voting now without the fed gov stepping in to block them

I recommend everyone to go here Rev. Jackson: Voting Rights Act Ruling ‘Devastating Blow’ « CBS DC and read the comment section at the bottom. I know comment sections in general are littered with racism but they are celebrating a little too hard in here

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I recommend everyone to go here Rev. Jackson: Voting Rights Act Ruling ‘Devastating Blow’ « CBS DC and read the comment section at the bottom. I know comment sections in general are littered with racism but they are celebrating a little too hard in here

proudwhiteman • 41 minutes ago −
NO MORE N1GGERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE! HEEEEEHAW WE DID IT YALL. NEXT THANG WE NEED TO DO IS SEND ALL DESE BIG LIPPED SAMBOS ON THE FIRST RAFT BACK TO AFRICA! GET EM ALL OUT OF HERE! AMERICA WE'VE MISSED YOU!!!

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

I mean those are the same ppl that serve us at restaurant, function as a normal human being or write books and all of that :wow:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I'm wasn't commending rioting or gang culture dumbass.

Fukking idiot. :what:

:ohhh:

This negro over here lamenting the "where they at, where they at, get the gat, get the gat" 80's/90's drug culture that got so many young brothers killed.

You stupid ass dude. :comeon:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:ohhh:

This negro over here lamenting the "where they at, where they at, get the gat, get the gat" 80's/90's drug culture that got so many young brothers killed.

You stupid ass dude. :comeon:

AIN'T YOU WHITE BREH ? :leostare:

IT SOUNDS LIKE A TRUE RACIST SAYING IT :dwillhuh: