Zimmerman trial got dayum i think this hoe just sabotaged the trial

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's Hispanic.

that's immaterial to the support he's overwhelmingly received from cacs. he's white america's poster boy for "stand your ground," a law put in place to give whites an excuse to gun down defenseless blacks. so, fukk him and fukk his white benefactors.

if zimmerman is acquitted, white people better start exercising their 2nd amendment rights. contrary to what a few c00ns on this forum might argue, blacks are becoming angry at what's a clear undercurrent of racism swelling against our community. the racism has been there since slavery, but the civil rights movement saw it retreat to a mildly dormant state that has now been reversed by white america's response to obama.

if he's acquitted, white america :ufdup:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I was there at the first gathering and I will be there for the next. You sound like a little bytch right now breh. But but but if you go you gonna get clapped up or locked up. Yall fakkits are always so quick to call out others that actually wanna change and do something. fukk is you doing b?

:pacspit: coward ass fakkits. Stop worrying about what Im doing and do you

:pachaha: emotional ass nikka

You can march all day and go to rallys if he gets off Who gives a fukk about your rallys and support.YOU aint gonna do no vigilante shyt to zimmerman

None of you lames will are so shut the fukk up with your no justice no peace non sense you aint gonna do shyt

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's immaterial to the support he's overwhelmingly received from cacs. he's white america's poster boy for "stand your ground," a law put in place to give whites an excuse to gun down defenseless blacks. so, fukk him and fukk his white benefactors.

if zimmerman is acquitted, white people better start exercising their 2nd amendment rights. contrary to what a few c00ns on this forum might argue, blacks are becoming angry at what's a clear undercurrent of racism swelling against our community. the racism has been there since slavery, but the civil rights movement saw it retreat to a mildly dormant state that has now been reversed by white america's response to obama.

if he's acquitted, white america :ufdup:

if only bruh...:smh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. This fakkit is going to prison or every white person walking these streets better be strapped. We WILL retaliate if he gets off.

Nah we won't. We will be pissed as fukk. And make salt seem like sugar but don't expect a war. There might be 1 or 2 ppl that break a Window on some "Do the right thing type of shyt" but collectively we won't come together.

I'd love to see us do it, come together that is, particularly on better circumstances but we won't. It's too small of a matter (to the big picture, black people as a whole)m we aren't all gonna skip worm and March or anything. There is not enough support from all sides. A lot of whites ain't gonna go out and march with us, no Latinos, no Muslims etc.

Black doctors and professors and black elite and middle class blacks won't really do anything. They'll talk and provide their viewpoint and outrage but they ain't walkin away from their posts, they have too much to lose and are easily replaceable.

It'll just be a lot of nikkas like :aicmon: and mean mugging til something else comes along.

think amadou diallo and sean bell, prominent cases, even oj..people marched in picketted in those towns and some surrounding cities but it wasnt a national thing where everybody needed to be on alert.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Man I can name 30 instances of similar of police/black civilian/black violence over the last several years and ...

...but this ain't that, doe - George Zimmerman wasn't a policeman.

He was some neighborhood watch-ass nicca that got to feelin' himself. And there's a buncha muffuccas just like him watchin' what's goin' down in this case clutchin' their muskets tizzight. That's why this chit can jump bad either way.

There are enough mad niccas to foolact over a "not guilty" verdict somewhere.

There are plenty of gun nuts to foolact over a "guilty" verdict everywhere.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So lets get this straight. Blacks gonna riot over a not guilty verdict involving the stand your ground law? Ironic?

You gone just start walking up to white folks fukking with them, huh? For no reason? But justify cause of a not guilty verdict?

Don't you know if he gets off and there is a little outrage whites are gonna be more likely to get off for killing "supposed rioters" under the stand your ground law.
:snoop:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. This fakkit is going to prison or every white person walking these streets better be strapped. We WILL retaliate if he gets off.

fuk zimmerman but really tho, stfu, you wont do shyt, and blk ppl are known to talk ish and do nothing afterwards,,,, blk ppl wont do shyt if he walks but bring up a discussion about moving back to africa to be "free"

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
people still care about this case?

this been thrown in the bushes

new hot topic is kanye and kims baby. shyt people rather hear about dennis rodmans trip to north korea over this trial b :manny:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I'm just glad most of the people in this thread got enough sense to know that ain't shyt gonna happen if Zimmerman walks. It's fukkin' 2013, not 1993. MOST nikkaS DON'T CARE LIKE THAT NO MORE. A few still do, and because of that, you MIGHT have a lil riot action here and there.....but most don't care. Accept it.

I'll bet you got more nikkas who care about the NSA spying shyt than this Zimmerman trial.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So lets get this straight. Blacks gonna riot over a not guilty verdict involving the stand your ground law? Ironic?

You gone just start walking up to white folks fukking with them, huh? For no reason? But justify cause of a not guilty verdict?

Don't you know if he gets off and there is a little outrage whites are gonna be more likely to get off for killing "supposed rioters" under the stand your ground law.
:snoop:

Good. Let them exercise their 2nd amendment rights they extol so proudly. I'm tired of cowardly black c00ns like you thinking blacks won't react angrily to a not guilty verdict. You're full of shyt and don't know any black people. We are waking up.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good. Let them exercise their 2nd amendment rights they extol so proudly. I'm tired of cowardly black c00ns like you thinking blacks won't react angrily to a not guilty verdict. You're full of shyt and don't know any black people. We are waking up.

You trying to hard.:heh:

I only know black people, other than people at my job. And not one has said anything about riots. And if they did I tell them to sit they dumbass down.

How are black folks more content with black on black crime than this?

fukk a not guilty verdict. the simple fact that everyone knows this country is racist should be enough. Why wait till now. Sees 10th black on black murder in 5 days:ehh:. See Zimmerman killed Martin:damn: this racism has to stop.:stopitslime:

Let me know your game plan for the riots. What exactly are you gonna do?

I ain't saying don't be upset but dam blacks don't like blacks more than other races.

I can see the news now. " four black teens murdered, gang related. in other news, blacks loot and riot over Martin case. 5 dead 10 in jail today. The city is a mess although the suburbs (rich/white) seem to be the safest place.