Zimmerman trial got dayum i think this hoe just sabotaged the trial

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fat ass dumb ass girl with all these golds cant even put a sentence together, she is the one who is ruining the trial...not the first lady you all were complaining about

All she needs to do is get her point across. She's doing a good job of of stating what happened while remaining kind of clueless at the same time. It shows the jury that her testimony is genuine.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All she needs to do is get her point across. She's doing a good job of of stating what happened while remaining kind of clueless at the same time. It shows the jury that her testimony is genuine.

if you keep reading you will see she made a strong point towards the end so I cut her some slack

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Seriously though, if Trayvon had the gun and Zimmerman had skittles and an ice tea we wouldn't be arguing about if he defended himself. Shut the FVCK up with that noise.

If GZ gets off. :pacspit: the Law. Riots? Maybe, maybe not. But I think even white folks would get heated. What is this the Klan era? They should hang Zimmerman. This trial is just the motions.

We've had cases like this before and the cops got off but if this scumbag does. People need to start looking at the state of your country. We just going to ignore gross injustices like this again and again? Where is the outrage?

nikkas die everyday and you just :yeshrug:? That defeatist attitude is why cacs think and do get away with this shyt. It's disgusting. We can't accept this shyt man.

Someone was tweeting RZA to shine light on this case. We should start looking to our celebs to weigh in on things like this. Where is Ja Rule? Is J. Cole going to keep it real like :pacspit:? Where is Yeezus?! We have these dudes with this influence. I believe they should speak up on things like this. HipHop was OUR voice.

The whole situation has me :mindblown: If he walks, another L for us All. But I believe justice will be served. This is a precedent setting case for real. Trayvon stands for the rest of Us who have died like this. We can't keep letting this happen to Us brehs.

Those bytch made nikkas won't do shyt. & it's Yeashua, nikka.