Zimmerman trial got dayum i think this hoe just sabotaged the trial

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but it wasn't your family. i understand wanting "justice" but talking like you're apart of the prosecution :heh: chill

if zimmerman gets off, where does that fall into your bigger picture. what are you prepared to do? not a damn thing.

If you know that he's not going to do anything, and you know that he's not apart of the prosecution; why are you even arguing with him?

It seems like you're arguing just to be arguing man.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
51 shots to sean bell, and all those cops got off

:patrice:

Man I can name 30 instances of similar of police/black civilian/black violence over the last several years and ain't none of you nikkas do shyt. street nikkas ain't do shyt, nobody did shyt. shyt gonna be the same way.

Yall ain't do shyt for Kendrec McDade Kendrec McDade, 19 [Update] - Homicide Report - Los Angeles Times

Yall ain't do shyt when Chavis Chacobie Carter SHOT himself...while HANDCUFFED.

Police Say Handcuffed Man in Back of Cop Car Shot Himself in the Head; Mother Says 'They Killed Him'

What about Oscar Grant?

What about that kid they found wrapped up in the wrestling mat in Valdosta,GA I know you ATL nikkas heard about that shyt.

this is not 1993. and if you get yo ass out there and think you got that much rage in ya system. you gonna get yo ass killed too.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:heh: You aint go do shyt if Zimmerman is found not guilty but get on this messageboard and talk shyt. Zimmerman is fukking Hispanic anyway.

Zimmerman has been adopted by closet and open racists for killing a black kid --- their ultimate fantasy. Notice how hispanics dont give a sht about gz or this case, but white folks treat him like a second son

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Man I can name 30 instances of similar of police/black civilian/black violence over the last several years and ain't none of you nikkas do shyt. street nikkas ain't do shyt, nobody did shyt. shyt gonna be the same way.

Yall ain't do shyt for Kendrec McDade Kendrec McDade, 19 [Update] - Homicide Report - Los Angeles Times

Yall ain't do shyt when Chavis Chacobie Carter SHOT himself...while HANDCUFFED.

Police Say Handcuffed Man in Back of Cop Car Shot Himself in the Head; Mother Says 'They Killed Him'

What about Oscar Grant?

What about that kid they found wrapped up in the wrestling mat in Valdosta,GA I know you ATL nikkas heard about that shyt.

this is not 1993. and if you get yo ass out there and think you got that much rage in ya system. you gonna get yo ass killed too.

The oscar grant verdict absolutely resulted in fairly extensive rioting. You dont know what ur talking about

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. This fakkit is going to prison or every white person walking these streets better be strapped. We WILL retaliate if he gets off.

shut the fukk up :heh: if white people REALLY wanted to wipe out black people along with you half breeds, they'd be able to do it with ease.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Zimmerman has been adopted by closet and open racists for killing a black kid --- their ultimate fantasy. Notice how hispanics dont give a sht about gz or this case, but white folks treat him like a second son

The reason why racist white people like this guy now is because they know it gets under people skin. If this shyt hadn't happen, those racist fukks wouldn't give two fukks about that clown.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The oscar grant verdict absolutely resulted in fairly extensive rioting. You dont know what ur talking about

fukking up a few businesses in your own neighborhood shouldn't constitute doing anything of value. when these so called hood nikkas going to march into white gated communities and cause havoc?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
but it wasn't your family. i understand wanting "justice" but talking like you're apart of the prosecution :heh: chill

if zimmerman gets off, where does that fall into your bigger picture. what are you prepared to do? not a damn thing.

So its cool to stay we long as Im c/s tommy or Im bashing black women :leostare:

I am gonna protest it where ever I can.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The interaction between Selene and zimmermans attorney was a non event. She should have made her point and moved on.

They arguing about left to right and support for trayvon martin. The defense is grasping at straws.

What the prosection needs to focus on is the lack of trayvon dna on zimmerman.

No Zimmerman DNA was found on Martin's hands or clothing despite Zimmerman's statement to police that Martin attacked him, Guy continued.

State calls 4 witnesses in George Zimmerman murder trial | News - Home

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
This trial was over before it started

No matter what, he's going to prison.

This country dont wanna see whats gonna happen if he doesn't....this will be the trial of the century like OJ's was

ur forgetting the OJ trial was just 1-2 years removed from the Rodney King riots, and the racial tension in South Central against the LAPD was at an all time high,and that shyt just boiled over.

u think this generation of soft ass twitter fakkits is gonna do anything ? :scusthov: