Zimmerman trial got dayum i think this hoe just sabotaged the trial

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Man please, you know black folks don't attack whites like that. :stopitslime:

Only other blacks. :snoop:

Misplaced aggression.

Street/c00ns/folks being mad weak.

Dont fight yourselves without true just cause, strategically go after the enemy, who easily and mercilessly unites to fight you.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The oscar grant verdict absolutely resulted in fairly extensive rioting. You dont know what ur talking about

Yeah the nation was torn apart there were riots all the way from LA, to Detroit, Little Rock to, Louisville.

Shut the fukk up you fake smart guy. We ain't talking about no localized bullshyt. Rioting was IN OAKLAND despite the story going national

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

And none of you nikkas did shyt.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
88fOYxS.png

pulled up her facebook page where she signed a petition to help prosecute george zimmerman this bytch got fried cot dayummmm

never seen such ether

You must not be familiar with Tywin Lannister, the ether lord....:wow:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Man I can name 30 instances of similar of police/black civilian/black violence over the last several years and ain't none of you nikkas do shyt. street nikkas ain't do shyt, nobody did shyt. shyt gonna be the same way.

Yall ain't do shyt for Kendrec McDade Kendrec McDade, 19 [Update] - Homicide Report - Los Angeles Times

Yall ain't do shyt when Chavis Chacobie Carter SHOT himself...while HANDCUFFED.

Police Say Handcuffed Man in Back of Cop Car Shot Himself in the Head; Mother Says 'They Killed Him'

What about Oscar Grant?

What about that kid they found wrapped up in the wrestling mat in Valdosta,GA I know you ATL nikkas heard about that shyt.

this is not 1993. and if you get yo ass out there and think you got that much rage in ya system. you gonna get yo ass killed too.
Someone gotta step up. There has been pockets of folks who have been agitated with some of events of what happened.

Black suspect says he beat white man out of anger over Trayvon Martin case - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Matter yourself? Martyr yourself? Seems that's what disfranchised groups sadly resort to.

Zimmerman is getting white monies fund his trial/lawyers...imagine that.

So yall gotta put monies on the books if someone is legitimately going in. Cant be too impersonal, but one can understand you dont mistreat folks and get away with it. Dont those who get bullied, snap?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ur forgetting the OJ trial was just 1-2 years removed from the Rodney King riots, and the racial tension in South Central against the LAPD was at an all time high,and that shyt just boiled over.

u think this generation of soft ass twitter fakkits is gonna do anything ? :scusthov:

I have to agree.

Times was different back then. nikkaz(generation x) was really about that life back then. The gang culture was at its all time high during the early 90's. In the past 2 decades the black community have become too comfortable with living for worthless material shytt. The new generation of black males are softer, since most of them was raised by their Mother. Because their Fathers was apart of the late Baby Boomers or Generation X males that got caught up in that gang and drug culture of the 80's.

I remember being 7/8 years old in the early 90's and seeing real gutta nikkaz that you don't ever see now of days

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
what y'all are going to riot in your own neighborhoods and ruin your own neighbors businesses?

yeah I bet White people are scared of that
jhsQTIvoULfBv.png

they are scarred of a riot...

1992 los angeles riots cost $1 billion in damages, but folks were not targeting community property they owned

there has to be a legal, civil outlet...you cant put wool on people eyes, because they see the bias for what it is...and unfair treatment would lead to revolt, but when you turn your cheek in dire situations, some might see it as a pass to be merciless.

As a result of the los angeles riots...there was the retrial of the police officers involved, increasing minority officers in the police department, analyzing excessive force, resignation of the police chief, loss of support for the Mayor of los angeles, and analyzing the general political and economic atmosphere that contributed to the riots.

Now with response to Paula Deen racist comments and racist whites and c00ns supporting her and not many people are pushing for the actual reading of her entire racist and sexist compliant, the majority might just more so biased and open to scapegoating.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
what y'all are going to riot in your own neighborhoods and ruin your own neighbors businesses?

yeah I bet White people are scared of that
jhsQTIvoULfBv.png

You right THAT's what they MIGHT Do. they ain't fixing to take they ass to the White side of town.

burn yo shyt down so now its worthless and fukked up, and then what.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I have to agree.

Times was different back then. nikkaz(generation x) was really about that life back then. The gang culture was at its all time high during the early 90's. In the past 2 decades the black community have become too comfortable with living for worthless material shytt. The new generation of black males are softer, since most of them was raised by their Mother. Because their Fathers was apart of the late Baby Boomers or Generation X males that got caught up in that gang and drug culture of the 80's.

I remember being 7/8 years old in the early 90's and seeing real gutta nikkaz that you don't ever see now of days

:mindblown: @ the fukkery and dumb nig logic displayed in this post.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude should go to jail for pulling out a gun on a 17 year old. I dunno about you but after 25 you get that adult strength that can easily throw around a teenager like a rag doll. The fact that trayvon didn't have a weapon is all the conviction you need. Man honestly I think I could Bruce lee a bunch of 17 year olds at the same time. If he doesn't go to jail I hope some random n!gga hits him with a headshot.