Zimmerman trial got dayum i think this hoe just sabotaged the trial

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Dude should go to jail for pulling out a gun on a 17 year old. I dunno about you but after 25 you get that adult strength that can easily throw around a teenager like a rag doll. The fact that trayvon didn't have a weapon is all the conviction you need. Man honestly I think I could Bruce lee a bunch of 17 year olds at the same time. If he doesn't go to jail I hope some random n!gga hits him with a headshot.

:usure: Trayvon was like 6'3 tho. A person who is taller than you can easily manhandle you. Plus, George was skinny back then so....

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: Trayvon was like 6'3 tho. A person who is taller than you can easily manhandle you. Plus, George was skinny back then so....

How old are you and are you a man? I'd whip a 17 year olds ass easy even if the n!gga 6'10". A man has natural strength that teenagers don't have yet. If it wasn't like that you would see teenagers beating the shyt out of their fathers.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

This negro over here lamenting the "where they at, where they at, get the gat, get the gat" 80's/90's drug culture that got so many young brothers killed.

You stupid ass dude. :comeon:

You stupid fukk. :dahell: I was commenting on the guy that said black people are not going to riot now of days. And just like he said, it was the gang people that was rioting in the Rodney King riots around the country.

Not once did I say it was cool to riot or be in gangs.

Next time dumbfukk, take some reading comprehension classes idiot.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
How old are you and are you a man? I'd whip a 17 year olds ass easy even if the n!gga 6'10". A man has natural strength that teenagers don't have yet. If it wasn't like that you would see teenagers beating the shyt out of their fathers.

:comeon: Woman/20. I still think a kid that tall can manhandle any grown man.

If it wasn't like that you would see teenagers beating the shyt out of their fathers.

This happens all the time now. Parents saying they're scared of their 6'3 teenager. You can thank the hormones in our food. :beli:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Yup. This fakkit is going to prison or every white person walking these streets better be strapped. We WILL retaliate if he gets off.

shut the fukk up fakkit...you're white too, a fukking mulatto who grew up in the upper class suburbs.

To see you make posts like this fukking infuriates me....if you were in front of me, id wire your fukking jaw, you confused half breed cac-c00n.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Nah. Things are changing. The climate is very different and more openly hostile towards blacks than it has been in recent times. If Zimmerman gets off, I will split the wig of a few cacs, and I'm not alone. Time for us to take action.

shut the fukk up...you aint gonna do shyt, cac-c00n

and aint no "us". You are not black, you're a mulatto.

i hope you get shot in your fukking face, you half breed fakkit

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
if folks want to be part of the mission, and their feelings and purpose is pure, let them fight!!!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
That's all you're gonna do is protest on the internet you won't do shyt else and if you try you gonna get jailed or clapped fukk are these nikkas talkin about "we want justice"
mysmilie_4772.gif

I was there at the first gathering and I will be there for the next. You sound like a little bytch right now breh. But but but if you go you gonna get clapped up or locked up. Yall fakkits are always so quick to call out others that actually wanna change and do something. fukk is you doing b?

:pacspit: coward ass fakkits. Stop worrying about what Im doing and do you