Zimmerman trial got dayum i think this hoe just sabotaged the trial

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This trial was over before it started

No matter what, he's going to prison.

This country dont wanna see whats gonna happen if he doesn't....this will be the trial of the century like OJ's was

Yup. This fakkit is going to prison or every white person walking these streets better be strapped. We WILL retaliate if he gets off.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dumb bytch right here......I know you will have a field day with this.......:heh:
2ytuwc6.jpg

who is she? i haven't followed the case. no black woman puns incoming. :o:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
As I said before...it was two types of questions being asked, if she would have been as the same kind of question before Im pretty sure she would have gave the same answer she did. Regardless we still have another witness

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As I said before...it was two types of questions being asked, if she would have been as the same kind of question before Im pretty sure she would have gave the same answer she did. Regardless we still have another witness

don't get tribal, will. you don't have a dog in this fight.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
This trial was over before it started

No matter what, he's going to prison.

This country dont wanna see whats gonna happen if he doesn't....this will be the trial of the century like OJ's was

Man ain't shyt gonna happen, you have had nikkas getting killed by police left and right and nobody did shyt. And ain't nobody gonna do shyt after this either.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
don't get tribal, will. you don't have a dog in this fight.

first off learn what that saying really means before you use it so loosely. second I do have a dog in this fight cause it easily could have been my brother, cousin, friend or any black person that night walking that night. Could have been you if you was walking there that night that got killed just for being black walking down the shyt.

Wish yall nikkas would think about the bigger picture.

I said we as in people that want justice, as a black male.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first off learn what that saying really means before you use it so loosely. second I do have a dog in this fight cause it easily could have been my brother, cousin, friend or any black person that night walking that night. Could have been you if you was walking there that night that got killed just for being black walking down the shyt.

Wish yall nikkas would think about the bigger picture.

I said we as in people that want justice, as a black male.

but it wasn't your family. i understand wanting "justice" but talking like you're apart of the prosecution :heh: chill

if zimmerman gets off, where does that fall into your bigger picture. what are you prepared to do? not a damn thing.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Zimmerman will be found not guilty but civilly responsible for Martin's death. There's too many contradictions to want lead to the actually firing of the gun.

Whats sad is that no one wins from this. Not Zimmerman nor the Martin family.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
88fOYxS.png

pulled up her facebook page where she signed a petition to help prosecute george zimmerman this bytch got fried cot dayummmm

never seen such ether