Zimmerman trial got dayum i think this hoe just sabotaged the trial

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Good. Let them exercise their 2nd amendment rights they extol so proudly. I'm tired of cowardly black c00ns like you thinking blacks won't react angrily to a not guilty verdict. You're full of shyt and don't know any black people. We are waking up.

:what:

You are white too, you fukking mulatto :sitdown:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Seems some blacks are bent on making excuses to act and remain cowardly.

The entire group needs revamping. No tolerance for racism. No tolerance for violent racist acts. Same results will be and should be extolled on those who perpetuate unnecessary b on b crime.

Time to reclaim the community and make it the greatest instead of a historic and partially pacifist attitude.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I'm just glad most of the people in this thread got enough sense to know that ain't shyt gonna happen if Zimmerman walks. It's fukkin' 2013, not 1993. MOST nikkaS DON'T CARE LIKE THAT NO MORE. A few still do, and because of that, you MIGHT have a lil riot action here and there.....but most don't care. Accept it.

I'll bet you got more nikkas who care about the NSA spying shyt than this Zimmerman trial.

They aint gon do nothin but "rap" about it ...:bryan:

expect the acquittal to be a complaint in Nas's next album

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again the-Coli ready throw the sista in the bushes :birdman:

At least, she didn't lie about signing the Facebook petition. I just hope the judge allow those previous tapes that showed the pig premeditated that fateful night with Trayvon :rudy:

How many times can you tell a person they don't have the authority to do something (in this racist pig case go after a black person), before they take the law in their hands, and kill an innocent victim :pacspit:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like things are turning today..two witnesses are pointing fingers at zimmerman, the first said the deeper voice person was aggressor and the second said larger body was onto of the smaller in the fight...zimmerman

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Once again the-Coli ready throw the sista in the bushes :birdman:

At least, she didn't lie about signing the Facebook petition; I just hope the judge allow those previous tapes that showed the pig was premeditating that fateful night with Trayvon :rudy:

How many times can you tell a person they don't have the authority to do something (in this racist pig case go after a black person), before they take the law in their hands, and kill an innocent victim :pacspit:

She did allow the tapes to be heard as evidence :blessed:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fat ass dumb ass girl with all these golds cant even put a sentence together, she is the one who is ruining the trial...not the first lady you all were complaining about

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fat ass dumb ass girl with all these golds cant even put a sentence together, she is the one who is ruining the trial...not the first lady you all were complaining about

You talking about his girl?? "he said this creepy ass cracker keep following me."