You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
This fakkit @Prince Mongo following me thread to thread and reading my post history. :heh:

Is you a bytch? Get off of my dikk than nikka :birdman:
How tf do you read somebodies post history on here? nikka you made like 2 threads that was on the front page at the same time so I responded to them hoes. Mane get you some fukking friends lonely ass boy or go back to googling food sissy. And you think nikkas don't notice that you mentioned them in a comment but didn't reply to me in the other thread? nikka you slow af, you gay, and you extremely corny as a 100 folks in the thread done already told you. nikka you are the epitome of an internet geek

nikka find me a nikka that will say it's cool to sit up on your ass and google food to find an excuse to talk to random men. You can't. Ain't no nikka or bytch in this world finna look at the op and think, "wow this guy is really cool."

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
1457501938702.jpg

steaks_wallpaper_d5rl7.jpg

lasagna2.jpg

large_25503.jpg

:ohlawd:

First off, if your woman can't cook a good Steak or good Lasagna she's damn near a bum. :huhldup:

Second, I don't want to hear "I don't need a woman cooking for me" What kind of new age fakkit shyt is that.:pacspit:

One star.

14306681581126.jpg

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
How tf do you read somebodies post history on here? nikka you made like 2 threads that was on the front page at the same time so I responded to them hoes. Mane get you some fukking friends lonely ass boy or go back to googling food sissy. And you think nikkas don't notice that you mentioned them in a comment but didn't reply to me in the other thread? nikka you slow af, you gay, and you extremely corny as a 100 folks in the thread done already told you. nikka you are the epitome of an internet geek

nikka find me a nikka that will say it's cool to sit up on your ass and google food to find an excuse to talk to random men. You can't. Ain't no nikka or bytch in this world finna look at the op and think, "wow this guy is really cool."

Y'all on this boy ass.

I'm new here I didn't know he was a habitual fuk boi.

nikka went to his grandma house took a picture of his cousin in the kitchen and started a thread about over cooked steak and dry lasagna

#nogranite

oFvLozF.png

I'm winning out chea! full lasagna pan prepared to perfection .

You see that modern range? with the granite backsplash, stainless steel trim, straight out of HGTV into your eyeballs.

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Thread got this nikka blood pressure up!!! :mjlol:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
My lady will cook anything for me... I wull agree that a nice slice of lasagna I havent had in awhile
I am the grill master though...
:salute: That's what i'm talking about.

Aren't these dudes said. Never had a woman cook for them after all those years of tricking off money and hollering. A lot of these dudes work hard, pay all of their own and girl's bill, but can't get their girl to warm a hot pocket up for them.
:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:salute: That's what i'm talking about.

Aren't these dudes said. Never had a woman cook for them after all those years of tricking off money and hollering. A lot of these dudes work hard, pay all of their own and girl's bill, but can't get their girl to warm a hot pocket up for them.
:scusthov:

No one can possibly be dumb enough to believe that a house in a small deep south city appreciated from 190K to almost 300K (especially with that outdated ass kitchen) in just 7 years. :martin: :duck:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Lasagna and steak is an art
Aye mane idk why tf you liked that nikka post tryna act like I'm in my feelings or something. Idk what shyt you on but I don't know no nikka that's finna go on google to find pictures of food. I'm not lacking a bytch to cook for me, but you not gone tell me it looks cool for nikkas to make goofy ass threads like this with pics of food from google and a bytch that looks like she ain't wanna be seen. It's a million things wrong with this thread. That shyt is just funny af to me and this internet geek running off at the fingers because I called his ass lame like everybody did