You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Granite Countertops!! :mjlol:You sound like a hoodrat.

I paid 190k for the house in 2009. Sold it for almost 300k.

Go spend your last on some Jordans Ignorant Broke Azz Nikka! :russ:

:duck:at a home in a small southern city appreciating from 190K to almost 300K in just 7 years (especially with that basic ass kitchen)

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
@Ooh Marty
You bum bytches, look at my girl and now look at you. :russ:

My girl works hard, making damn near 6 figures, goes to the gym with me and still cooks and clean her azz off. That's a must, I'm a OG Louisiana nikka. :birdman:

You and your weak nikkas keep eating fish sticks and frozen dinners in that dirty azz apartment.
:mjlol:This shyt is so fukking goofy lmao. It don't even read like a black person typed this. I'd find it insulting if I didn't find it funny af that folks do this lame shyt in the first place. Idk what type of shyt a nikka could be going through to where his self esteem is so low he has to make threads bragging to anonymous people about nothing. Like can you really tell your homeboys you do shyt like this in your spare time. I can't imagine telling my nikkas like, "I just stunted on these lame coli nikkas by googling pictures of food." Like c'mon now, I refuse to believe a nikka could take himself seriously posting some shyt like this

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:mjlol:This shyt is so fukking goofy lmao. It don't even read like a black person typed this. I'd find it insulting if I didn't find it funny af that folks do this lame shyt in the first place. Idk what type of shyt a nikka could be going through to where his self esteem is so low he has to make threads bragging to anonymous people about nothing. Like can you really tell your homeboys you do shyt like this in your spare time. I can't imagine telling my nikkas like, "I just stunted on these lame coli nikkas by googling pictures of food." Like c'mon now, I refuse to believe a nikka could take himself seriously posting some shyt like this

You sound like a bytch. No way you were raised around men. Pathering to these Coli women, they not finna give you no pussi fukk boi.

I bet you don't have no women cooking for you do you lame azz nikka. I know you mad.
:mjlol: