If You're Out With A Woman And Yall Walk By A Celebrity, Are You A Sucker If You Turn To Dap Them Up???

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
8Ball n MJG known to be some cool salt of the earth type dudes that acknowledge their fans…

In that scenario though I would definitely hold back…Situational awareness is everything fukk what a bxtch think btw lol…

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
So you lying ass nikkaz on here trying be cool huh? You know dam well if you saw your favorite whatever, you would push your girl aside and try to get a selfie with that person. On god!

nikkaz really in here on some "I'm too gangsta to say wsup to Michael Jackson if he was standing next to me at the airport" :mjlol:

Lyin ass nikka :pachaha:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
You should keep it playa everything you do
Nothing wrong with a "Whatup boi. Love your music, my nikka"
And keep it the hell pushing
Can't be acting like a groupie hoe more than a broad

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i remember when i once saw Odell. not only did I push my girl away, i skipped to him and asked for a selfie. he made sure to hold me close and smile realll nice for me!

so the moral of the story is you're a fakkit for even looking at another man with your woman. dont ask dumb questions

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Firstly, why do you have to touch someone that you don't know? Would you dap up a random kat in the street that you've never had a single conversation with?

Secondly, what does the woman have to do with the situation?

Third, just look and be like, "Oh, shìt! Is that [insert celebrity] :gladbron:!" at absolute maximum if they're a dude.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
If i am walking down the street and see lebron james or ronaldo i will definitely stop and ask for a photograph

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'll say it like this
If his music genuinely saved your life
Gave you the energy to push on
Then it is very ok to at least tell the nikka thank you
For certain artist when they hear that it could even help with their music
, a short "hey man, I just realized it was you and wanted to say thanks for your music, got me through some times, can't wait for the next project" and keep it moving, then it's a cool interaction and you don't seem like a fan boy

If the bytch got a problem with it, still, then you playfully say shut yo ass up, it's a hip hop thing you wouldn't understand and then play his music in the car to be annoying cause she don't deserve no real attention at that point.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
In 2013 i flew to Atlanta to visit this one lil baddie I knew that moved down there. She was working Hooters part time so I went in there while she was working and was having a couple corona-ritas. I sht you not Ludacris walked in with a bytch badder than the whole Hooters staff and my ol girl started fanning out. THAT'S LUDA THAT'S LUDA!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA GO TALK TO HIM?!

Now I followed Ludacris career from the start, as a kid I was bumping back for the first time in third grade, to me he didn't fall off until he tried to copy big Sean flow (it's going up, balloons!! :scusthov:) but even still I was excited as hell he was there. I got up, walked past and confirmed it was indeed Mr. Bridges, could not find it in me to disturb this man taking his baddie out for wings and so I just keep walking, went into the bathroom and waited a minute as if I was pissing, washed my hands, went back to my table and sat down.

I write this because for a while I wondered if I made the right move. At the time I was an aspiring artist, very charismatic, handsome (no homo but people that don't look like flavor flav are easier to talk to, be mad at ya momma) so I was thinking maybe he would respect it if I approached correctly. But as a man I realized I couldn't bring myself to do it because there is no correct way to approach another man on some fan shyt while he's enjoying the day with his woman at a restaurant even if it was just Hooters.

With all that being said, if I saw him just casually walking around and I bumped into him of course Imma acknowledge the sht. All y'all acting like y'all too hard for that gotta be either insecure short gang or lil meat gang, ain't no way around it.

Yes celebrities get bombarded with weirdos swinging from their nuts approaching them all crazy, but you have to keep in mind. Celebrities are still human, and we all love to be acknowledged. It's all about how you go about it. Dap, quick recognition and figurative flower-giving, and keep it pushing. Just don't bother someone you don't know, celebrity or not, if they're actively engaged in something already.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
If I recognize them and it’s not weird I’ll acknowledge them. Most are cool. I’ll never react like a weirdo though and make them uncomfortable or go out my way to track them down. I think most would appreciate normal interactions especially if they music meant alot to you like you said

Most recently I seen Joc in the hospital (his mom was sick) and I walked past and said what up Joc and he dapped me up, and I seen Zaytoven at Six Flags of all places dolo lol. Zay was cool but you could tell he was trying to be low key so I just gave him a head nod, said big fan, and went about my day.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Not like you asked to suck his dikk :manny:

I can't think of anything I'd be star struck over tbh