You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Aye mane idk why tf you liked that nikka post tryna act like I'm in my feelings or something. Idk what shyt you on but I don't know no nikka that's finna go on google to find pictures of food. I'm not lacking a bytch to cook for me, but you not gone tell me it looks cool for nikkas to make goofy ass threads like this with pics of food from google and a bytch that looks like she ain't wanna be seen. It's a million things wrong with this thread. That shyt is just funny af to me and this internet geek running off at the fingers because I called his ass lame like everybody did

This nikka attacking a nikka for liking my post. :heh: This nikka blood pressure thru the roof. Chill out mane, before you have a seizure or heart attack.

It's just a topic. Not that serious. I don't want you to die over this shyt. No reason to be bitter. I talk shyt to on here just like a do my homeboys and family.
"Mane my girl making me some homemade taco bell" Most my nikka be like my girl making me some peach cobbler"
It's really friendly competition or motivation if you at got no chick cooking. No disses. No reason to be bitter and mad.

Whatever kinda men ya'll grew up around?. :dahell:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
1457501938702.jpg

steaks_wallpaper_d5rl7.jpg

lasagna2.jpg

large_25503.jpg

:ohlawd:

First off, if your woman can't cook a good Steak or good Lasagna she's damn near a bum. :huhldup:

Second, I don't want to hear "I don't need a woman cooking for me" What kind of new age fakkit shyt is that.:pacspit:
Remember talking to this girl online. She seemed cool. We met in person. Everything was cool. Couldn't figure out why she was single

One day I casually ask "so can you cook?"

bytch flew off the fukking handle.

:damn:"Motherfukker can YOU cook? Why do I need to cook? That's sexist. I mean why can't we just go out. I like to go out and eat. I'll bring something home. I mean are you gonna cook me dinner. What the fukk? Why do men care about this ancient shyt?"

:sas2: "Why yes I can cook. And I'd be happy to cook for you. But I see in your response you obviously can't and......."

:damn: "No I can't. And I don't need to. If you want too be with me we can just go out to eat. And since you got a problem with it, fukk you too"

That was 3 years ago....... I come across her page sometimes. She's still single :yeshrug:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Aye mane idk why tf you liked that nikka post tryna act like I'm in my feelings or something. Idk what shyt you on but I don't know no nikka that's finna go on google to find pictures of food. I'm not lacking a bytch to cook for me, but you not gone tell me it looks cool for nikkas to make goofy ass threads like this with pics of food from google and a bytch that looks like she ain't wanna be seen. It's a million things wrong with this thread. That shyt is just funny af to me and this internet geek running off at the fingers because I called his ass lame like everybody did

Why are you so angry, friend?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:russ:

This thread got so ignorant

Randomly reminds me of time that somebody tried to get at me because I said South Louisiana just as country as North Louisiana.

:mjlol:

Thread took an interesting turn :popcorn:

These bitter simps taking the thread to heart. Dudes really in they feeling. Must be tried working and tricking only to come to a cold crib and pizza bagels.
:mjlol:

Doesnt have to be Steak or Lasagna, thats what i like. your girl should make whatever you like.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: thread is comedy.

OP if you gonna call yourself stunt one u need to come better than this :francis: