If You're Out With A Woman And Yall Walk By A Celebrity, Are You A Sucker If You Turn To Dap Them Up???

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's some lyin ass nikkaz in this thread.

So if Micheal Jordan was in the check out line in front of you by himself you wouldn't say anything?? :comeon:

Lyin ass nikka :comeon:
No I wouldn't say shyt because he don't like nighas anyway

But on topic fukk celebrities. We don't "fan out" over no one. Most they get from me it's a head nod and what up

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
always remember that you fav celeb got sodomized by Diddy

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hear me out... The "celebrity" or famous mf.. you're a HUGE fan... Whether its a music artist, an author, athlete, coach, whatever.. you're a huge fan and this mf amis legit within arms length of you..

If you reach out to dap them or.maybe even take it a step further and tell them "Hey, I'm a fan. This is fukkin great"... with a chick/ your woman standing next to you..

Is that cool or some sucker shyt?

I was leaving a rooftop lounge at a high rise/$500 a night hotel and 8ball and MJG were in the fukkin lobby chillin like regular dudes.. I didn't even know it was them. G was blocking the doorway and I walked up behind holding shawty hand and said "scuze me bruh" and he stepped aside like Oh My Bad.. As me and ol girl kept walking i was like :jbhmm: that nikka looked just like MJG... I turn back and notice a somewhat obese dude (8ball) amongst the handful of nikkaz standing by the hotel entrances... IT WAS MJG!!!

I legit wanted to turn back and dap the nikka like "Aye, your music saved my life blah blah
blah" but the chick i was with was clowning me about it saying "if you don't stfu about whoever tf a mjg is i swear!!"

So i didn't. I was mad the whole way home :mjcry:
She has no respect for you or how you came to afford taking her there.

Cut her off

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Hear me out... The "celebrity" or famous mf.. you're a HUGE fan... Whether its a music artist, an author, athlete, coach, whatever.. you're a huge fan and this mf amis legit within arms length of you..

If you reach out to dap them or.maybe even take it a step further and tell them "Hey, I'm a fan. This is fukkin great"... with a chick/ your woman standing next to you..

Is that cool or some sucker shyt?

I was leaving a rooftop lounge at a high rise/$500 a night hotel and 8ball and MJG were in the fukkin lobby chillin like regular dudes.. I didn't even know it was them. G was blocking the doorway and I walked up behind holding shawty hand and said "scuze me bruh" and he stepped aside like Oh My Bad.. As me and ol girl kept walking i was like :jbhmm: that nikka looked just like MJG... I turn back and notice a somewhat obese dude (8ball) amongst the handful of nikkaz standing by the hotel entrances... IT WAS MJG!!!

I legit wanted to turn back and dap the nikka like "Aye, your music saved my life blah blah
blah" but the chick i was with was clowning me about it saying "if you don't stfu about whoever tf a mjg is i swear!!"

So i didn't. I was mad the whole way home :mjcry:
You kickin it with a woman who speaks like that?
:picard:
Smash and dash my brother.
:francis:

Belize King

Daps
I'm not a huge fan of any celebrities. I don't say that because of ego, celebrities just aren't appealing enough for me to engage them. Jordan, Chapelle, Drake, Kendrick? I'd just keep walking.

I might give a nod to Denzel Washington or Kenua Reeves. Them the OGs that are cool cats
I’d dap off Usher, Jon B., 50/50 twin and Chamillionaire, and Wood Harris.
:salute:
Everybody else is point out to my Wife and keep it moving.
:manny:
Actually, I got a picture with Shyne when I was in Belize in July. I had to do it. He’s next up.

Last edited:

Belize King

Daps
Fist bump better?
:martin:
Maybe this is better. I get it now. They ain’t got time to be chit chattin with people.
my-man.gif

Nesto90sKid

Rookie
Daps
I mean there's no celebrity I would be star struck by. All of the ones I be are all dead. Sure I would notice them. But never talk to them only when it's a former boxing champ breh...I briefly would say... Hey champ!:russ:
But that's it. I mean all this celebrity fan thing is goofy...
& I'm not a groupie.