If You're Out With A Woman And Yall Walk By A Celebrity, Are You A Sucker If You Turn To Dap Them Up???

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
In 2013 i flew to Atlanta to visit this one lil baddie I knew that moved down there. She was working Hooters part time so I went in there while she was working and was having a couple corona-ritas. I sht you not Ludacris walked in with a bytch badder than the whole Hooters staff and my ol girl started fanning out. THAT'S LUDA THAT'S LUDA!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA GO TALK TO HIM?!

Now I followed Ludacris career from the start, as a kid I was bumping back for the first time in third grade, to me he didn't fall off until he tried to copy big Sean flow (it's going up, balloons!! :scusthov:) but even still I was excited as hell he was there. I got up, walked past and confirmed it was indeed Mr. Bridges, could not find it in me to disturb this man taking his baddie out for wings and so I just keep walking, went into the bathroom and waited a minute as if I was pissing, washed my hands, went back to my table and sat down.

I write this because for a while I wondered if I made the right move. At the time I was an aspiring artist, very charismatic, handsome (no homo but people that don't look like flavor flav are easier to talk to, be mad at ya momma) so I was thinking maybe he would respect it if I approached correctly. But as a man I realized I couldn't bring myself to do it because there is no correct way to approach another man on some fan shyt while he's enjoying the day with his woman at a restaurant even if it was just Hooters.

With all that being said, if I saw him just casually walking around and I bumped into him of course Imma acknowledge the sht. All y'all acting like y'all too hard for that gotta be either insecure short gang or lil meat gang, ain't no way around it.

Yes celebrities get bombarded with weirdos swinging from their nuts approaching them all crazy, but you have to keep in mind. Celebrities are still human, and we all love to be acknowledged. It's all about how you go about it. Dap, quick recognition and figurative flower-giving, and keep it pushing. Just don't bother someone you don't know, celebrity or not, if they're actively engaged in something already.

This.

I can see if he was on the phone or talking with someone or eating or engaged in doing something.... The nikka was literally JUST STANDING THERE waiting on their driver or whatever. No phone in his hand. Nobody talking to him. Just him standing there. He legit stepped back to let me and my date get by...

So yea I sorta regret not taking that brief moment to hold out my fist and say "what up PimpType"... even "yo, I don't mean to violate your space and I'd understand if you said fukk off but can I get a quick selfie with you"

nikkaz in here saying this makes me a a little bytch is hilarious .... I also found my dates total obliviousness to who that was just as hilarious

You lyin mfs know damn well if MJ (either) was sitting next to you DOING NOTHING you'd fukkin say something so stop lol

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
If I see Gucci Mane or Nas, I’d give em a dap and salute em…

My favorite rappers need their flowers before they die especially Nas.

Dude was speaking real shyt before it became trendy.

Your girl sounds like the type to bump some Sexyy Red and Chris Brown in the car with you around

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
If I see Gucci Mane or Nas, I’d give em a dap and salute em…

My favorite rappers need their flowers before they die especially Nas.

Dude was speaking real shyt before it became trendy.

Your girl sounds like the type to bump some Sexyy Red and Chris Brown in the car with you around
:ohhh:you might've talked yourself into a new thread topic

"Are girls who stan Chris Brown to be trusted?" I never thought about that before but as I look back all the women I know who are STILL crazy about CB at this point are toxic af. Make the thread breh I'm too lazy to shark it

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I mean there's no celebrity I would be star struck by. All of the ones I be are all dead. Sure I would notice them. But never talk to them only when it's a former boxing champ breh...I briefly would say... Hey champ!:russ:
But that's it. I mean all this celebrity fan thing is goofy...
& I'm not a groupie.
I met Winky Wright in Tampa. He was coolin by himself. Said what up Champ and offered to buy his next drink. I used to put in work in Fight Night with him.
:russ:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Oh ya another time in high school I literally met Nas in Best Buy of all places. Nas was humble and cool af. I simply acknowledged his genius and asked for a picture and he happily obliged :wow:

Just don’t be no star struck groupie weirdo and most interactions will be fine. You def shoulda gave MJG and 8Ball they flowers breh

Last edited:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fan out over E-list celebs. Like if you're an extra in a cult classic, like a dude that sat behind Bob Sagat in the rehab scene of Half Naked, I'll grab your tricep and shake your hand and make my woman take the picture.

So for somebody like Ball & G, I'd go buy a clarinet and play Space Age Pimpin with a confetti blower attached to my belt.
😍

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I fan out over E-list celebs. Like if you're an extra in a cult classic, like a dude that sat behind Bob Sagat in the rehab scene of Half Naked, I'll grab your tricep and shake your hand and make my woman take the picture.

So for somebody like Ball & G, I'd go buy a clarinet and play Space Age Pimpin with a confetti blower attached to my belt.
😍

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Oh ya another time in high school I literally met Nas in Best Buy of all places. Nas was humble and cool af. I simply acknowledged his genius and asked for a picture and he happily obliged :wow:

Just don’t be no star struck groupie weirdo and most interactions will be fine. You def shoulda gave MJG and 8Ball they flowers breh
Nas cool as fukk i acted like I was apart of his entourage and walked backstage with him before he performed...everybody was lookin at me like who's this nikka :russ:

Nesto90sKid

Rookie
Daps
I met Winky Wright in Tampa. He was coolin by himself. Said what up Champ and offered to buy his next drink. I used to put in work in Fight Night with him.
:russ:
Yeah fighters are a different breed. As a teen I saw the Klitschkos here in Germany & my father ones saw Lennox Lewis at the Heathrow Airport. Real giants you see from a mile:sadcam: