You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

Cake

Banned
Daps
You have to be a pretty weak man to work hard, pay most of the bills, take care of her car and have to come this....

4.-Sandwiches-and-Chips.jpg

:martin:
:whoa: I'm not paying shyt

Ima crash her whip not fix it:heh:

And I'd rather work all night then come home to these hoes. You must be white op.

Lasagna and steak? Wtf?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
You ain't a man if you make posts on the internet telling other men what a man is, all while googling images of lasagna and steak just to make a pointless point.

Are you white op? I've never known black guys to be this lame

lav4.0.gif

Its a Reynolds wrap

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Louisiana is still a shythole. :umad:

DC >>>>>>>>>>> Louisiana. And it ain't even close. :umad:

You dirty broke Woodbridge fakkit!! You live 30 miles south of DC and trying to brag. Most people in DC are struggling to pay rent. Working long hours, sitting in traffic for hours, depressed and in massive debt. I lived good in DC, bcuz I had a good job, but most people are down bad there.

As far as Louisiana: Better women, food, music, culture, atmosphere, quality of life. Makin 60k here is like making 100k in DC.

startrek

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Yo Mammy House
You dirty broke Woodbridge fakkit!! You live 30 miles south of DC and trying to brag. Most people in DC are struggling to pay rent. Working long hours, sitting in traffic for hours, depressed and in massive debt. I lived good in DC, bcuz I had a good job, but most people are down bad there.

As far as Louisiana: Better women, food, music, culture, atmosphere, quality of life. Makin 60k here is like making 100k in DC.

stuntone they aint knowin

louisiana we got tha strongest black culture in dese states 32% of tha state is black

new orleans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. every other black city in dese states

women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..ya go to h-town u gonna run into bad ones from louisiana 9 out of 10 times ya go to atlanta same fugg'n story

food>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gumbo tha fugg'n official cuisine of tha state jamabalaya aint far behind - black folk chit

music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> louis armstrong fats domino dont even get started with new breeds like shamarr allen - again Black folk chit

atmosphere >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> congo square, city park, pontchartrain lake, da mississippi front, da fugg'n gulf coast

religion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sundays turnt as fugg in tha NO all at da second line fugg tha bullchit n algiers been holding tha voodoo chit down since jean montanee - black folk chit

architecture >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. we da only fugg'n ones with a recognized architecture style in dese states findin a restored shotgun house under 300k is like lookin for a damn unicorn - black folk chit

tha black self employment rate down here is higher than atlanta we BIG DOGS down chea.

N anotha thing stay right where yall a$$ at n keep ya borin a$$ watered down culture with U

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Woodbridge? :russ::mjlol::dead:

I live in Atlanta. :umad: Atlanta runs circles around dusty ass Louisiana, and it isn't even close. :umad:

The only people who dislike the DMV are government workers/contractors who miss their backwater irrelevant southern or midwestern hometown :umad:

Last edited: