You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Not young, but you definitely a clown.

Yo shyt don't add up!

you posting about having things, but the pic you posted don't add up.

See I'm used to having paper, so when I see a nikka bragging about cars, houses,and traveling, then he post a pic of a kitchen with dated appliances and cheap cabinets I call it like I see it. nikkas with money spend it on the details. nikkas who want to pretend talk about 2009 Audi A8s

Like I said you a clown
:dame::dame::dame:

mannie flavours

Master Manipulator
Daps
Only low self esteem, no puzzy getting lames would find a reason to disagree with or hate on a woman cooking for a man.

How you get offend bcuz my girl cooking for me? :what:

I highly doubt anyone is "hating" cause your girl made you some food. That's just ridiculous :mjlol: .. Your responses are HYSTERICAL though, some priceless shyt lmao. Since your girl is clearly a master chef, I'm pretty sure that she would want a kitchen to match her culinary skills. The kitchen for most people, especially one's who cook and cook well is important so I find it odd that you could so easily make some useful upgrades without putting a dent in your pocket but choose not to
:comeon:and if furthermore, if you already sold the house why the hell you making a thread posting pics as if the shyt JUST happened?! Smh. Wtf kind of fantasy world you living in breh? lmfaooo this is some sad shyt.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I highly doubt anyone is "hating" cause your girl made you some food. That's just ridiculous :mjlol: .. Your responses are HYSTERICAL though, some priceless shyt lmao. Since your girl is clearly a master chef, I'm pretty sure that she would want a kitchen to match her culinary skills. The kitchen for most people, especially one's who cook and cook well is important so I find it odd that you could so easily make some useful upgrades without putting a dent in your pocket but choose not to
:comeon:and if furthermore, if you already sold the house why the hell you making a thread posting pics as if the shyt JUST happened?! Smh. Wtf kind of fantasy world you living in breh? lmfaooo this is some sad shyt.

This thread got nikkas salty AF. :heh: Losers!!!

:umad:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:snoop: it has absolutely no meaning. Just something else taken from that fantasy world smh..:mjlol:
Lol this nikka said he's a part-time teacher too. Ik what word he meant but that nikka probably doesn't know himself. I swear some of these nikkas must need this site to boost their self esteem. I have no idea what these nikkas get out of flauging their asses off to strangers on the internet

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If my girl could cook a perfect steak, i'm buying the ring tonight :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:ehh: Have basic chicks cook steaks for u brehs

:wow: Low key I got this fat bytch that bring me food damn near everyday and I have to tell her not to. Her cooking is extra legit tho. :mjlol: And she ain't even fat, I'm just a skinny nikka and can't be seen wit any bytch that's a lil overweight

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:ehh: Have basic chicks cook steaks for u brehs

:wow: Low key I got this far bytch that bring me food damn near everyday and I have to tell her not to. Her cooking is extra legit tho. :mjlol: And she ain't even fat, I'm just a skinny nikka and can't be seen wit any bytch that's a lil overweight

Basic huh? :ehh:

Let's see your chick? :francis:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You have to be a pretty weak man to work hard, pay most of the bills, take care of her car and have to come this....

4.-Sandwiches-and-Chips.jpg

:martin:
FAR from weak and I would take that any day. :noah::noah: