You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
And you lame trying to pander to these hoez. They not going to give you no puzzy boi.

I suppose to upgrade perfectly good appliance? Yea, you've had money. The house going to sell regardless.

Let's see how you living big tymer. Of course you can't show shyt, you sucka azz nikka.

I'm one of the only nikka still proving shyt around here. Respect it or STFU.

Get the fukk out of my thread. :camby:

The Only pic I posted on here was of one of my cars. Check the car thread.

As far as pandering to Internet broads that ain't my style .

I ain't got prove shyt to you, just know the shyt you "stuntin" about ain't really extraordinary to me. It's average

nikka told me to get out his thread like he own the message board

Clown ass nikka

Mason83

Banned
Daps
You being funny? :patrice:

There's a lot of hate going on in here. Of course I'm not rich, I make decent money and make it stretch. I cut deals. I just flew to DC for 77$ roundtrip. And I know the type of woman that fits my program.

A real G will question and soak up game, not get offended like a lot of these clowns.
Nah, I was being serious. It sounds like you are pretty successful.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The Only pic I posted on here was of one of my cars. Check the car thread.

As far as pandering to Internet broads that ain't my style .

I ain't got prove shyt to you, just know the shyt you "stuntin" about ain't really extraordinary to me. It's average

nikka told me to get out his thread like he own the message board

Clown ass nikka

Nikka I live like a king. Eat good, drink good, fukk good. Never said I had more than you. You don't exist to me. Someone will always have more. I'm in my lane, doing my shyt. If nikka making 10$ an hour, but he happy, why would I hate and talk down? You came in here talking down on my set. Even if you don't better than me, which I doubt, someone doing better than you. So why hate on anyone?

I expect this for some of these hoez, but from a Louisiana nikka. :snoop: I'm disappointed.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Can you believe this fakkit talking about my cabinets and white stove? :martin:

I'm broke bcuz my stove isn't stainless steel? Sounds like some hoodrats gold-digging standards.
Yeah, that's kind of ridiculous, as long as you have your priorities in line, what you choose to do with your money is up to you. Kitchen looks fine to me

:yeshrug:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Nikka I live like a king. Eat good, drink good, fukk good. Never said I had more than you. You don't exist to me. Someone will always have more. I'm in my lane, doing my shyt. If nikka making 10$ an hour, but he happy, why would I hate and talk down? You came in here talking down on my set. Even if you don't better than me, which I doubt, someone doing better than you. So why hate on anyone?

I expect this for some of these hoez, but from a Louisiana nikka. :snoop: I'm disappointed.

No, your whole thread title was lame, as Louisiana breh I want to see you do better, not being lame on the Internet.

Check my thread history, I'm all about helping clowns like you step your game up. You should be made aware when you doing lame shyt.

I don't leave work for another two hours, are you going to entertain me some more or should we call it a night?

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Yeah, that's kind of ridiculous, as long as you have your priorities in line, what you choose to do with your money is up to you. Kitchen looks fine to me

:yeshrug:
That shyts dated

Where's the granite?

Where's the real wood cabinets?

I wouldn't have fukked with him, but the nikka name is stuntone.... I'm saying

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
No, your whole thread title was lame, as Louisiana breh I want to see you do better, not being lame on the Internet.

Check my thread history, I'm all about helping clowns like you step your game up. You should be made aware when you doing lame shyt.

I don't leave work for another two hours, are you going to entertain me some more or should we call it a night?

I'm here to 7am, but I can't respect and associate with fakkits like you. Have a good life.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I'm here to 7am, but I can't respect and associate with fakkits like you. Have a good life.
nikka straight up wrote me off.

Oh, you never answered my question about ol girl. Is she from the Flats? Did she by any chance go to Dillard?

cam>

All Star
Daps
Me a Loser :pachaha:

Let's see...

Tall ,Dark and Handsome
Wavy with Clear Skin (kissed by the sun)
6'2 6'3 depends on the shoes
12 years IT experience( Certs, Poly and TS clearance on deck)
Driving an A8
Two Cribs
Travel monthly (International and Domestic)
Funny and fun to be around

I hate to brag, tho I am Stuntone :wow:

I'm not killing the game, but this aint losing. Unless you're rich or something. How are you living? :flabbynsick:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

you try sooooo hard. just relax

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You being funny? :patrice:

There's a lot of hate going on in here. Of course I'm not rich, I make decent money and make it stretch. I cut deals. I just flew to DC for 77$ roundtrip. And I know the type of woman that fits my program.

A real G will question and soak up game, not get offended like a lot of these clowns.

Link? :feedme:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@Stuntone just lowkey ethered himself....... :patrice:

Claiming to have IT certs, yet doesn't even have granite countertops. :patrice:

Where I live, the only places that DONT come with granite countertops are Section 8 housing. :dame:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
@Stuntone just lowkey ethered himself....... :patrice:

Claiming to have IT certs, yet doesn't even have granite countertops. :patrice:

Where I live, the only places that DONT come with granite countertops are Section 8 housing. :dame:

Granite Countertops!! :mjlol:You sound like a hoodrat.

I paid 190k for the house in 2009. Sold it for almost 300k.

Go spend your last on some Jordans Ignorant Broke Azz Nikka! :russ:

Last edited: