Yakuza Director Yakuza Director "Praises" Ghost of Tsushima, But Says......

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
not based on that quote

Jin look like he damn near 40, the old sensei look like he 65, Jin ain't got no hoes, or nothing

Even in Yakuza games they characters thats not pretty boys don't look like goofy ass sidekicks, they look cool, Jin look like he got down syndrome this western game developers think realism is making people look as fukked up as possible

I felt the same way playing Spider-Man seeing Miles Morales with that fukked up hair cut, nikka looking like a straight busta, that's the type of shyt he talking about, the fixed him in the ps5 game though, he look like a respectable nikka now

Jin had yuna...or could have yuna... He has a thing for her..:mjlit: Also jin doesnt look like he has down syndrome.. he looks fukking japanese gawddamit..:gucci: there's nothing wrong in how he looks... Also wanted to add Jin, lady adachi and sensei irakawa are played by real life actors...

MV5BMTg1MTUyNTQzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYzNjI2MDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTM4MjM5MjIzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgxOTU1OA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
MV5BZjdhYTVjN2MtNDcyZC00MzRhLWJjNTgtZWQ3NzZkOTFhZGYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY2MDU4ODA@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
And.. I don't see your point

He's praising the game, because his games feature middle aged men, The main character starts off at like 35 years and the series ends when he damn near 50

but he can't get a budget like this game got for his game in japan because they don't view games the same way they view them over here, that's what he was trying to explain

and also, Japanese people are people vain in general especially when it comes to royalty and their history, and only want the best representation

Breh, that's a lot of people from a lot of races. Once upon a time, Aretha Franklin said that she wanted Halle Berry to play her and Denzel for her dad in a biopic about her life.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
All jokes aside, he has a good point. Most of his Yakuza games feature older dudes, too. Kazuma got bags under his eyes and crow's feet. But what he's speaking on doesn't just apply to video games. shyt's in anime, too. TBH, it's worse there. 90% of the MCs in anime are teens and younger. And so are the supporting characters, who tend to be female. Add all the fan service and you got some shows that just shouldn't be watched by anybody. Don't understand where Japan got so heavy handed with the ageism, but it's a problem. I can be watching a show with a 30 year old woman that looks good, and the younger female characters stay shytting on em, referring to them as hags and shyt. This same shyttalking character is drawn with a washboard body. The 30 year old got t*ts and ass.

Japan stay on some weirdo shyt.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
not based on that quote

Jin look like he damn near 40, the old sensei look like he 65, Jin ain't got no hoes, or nothing

Even in Yakuza games they characters thats not pretty boys don't look like goofy ass sidekicks, they look cool, Jin look like he got down syndrome this western game developers think realism is making people look as fukked up as possible

I felt the same way playing Spider-Man seeing Miles Morales with that fukked up hair cut, nikka looking like a straight busta, that's the type of shyt he talking about, the fixed him in the ps5 game though, he look like a respectable nikka now

Jin don't look like this in the damn game lmao, I think western developers have a hard time with faces in general

ghost-of-tsushima-listing-thumb-01-ps4-en-05dec19_1575627573950

Jin looks like an younger version of Hiroyuki Sanada to me :manny:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
did you guys read the quote?

the yakuza director isnt upset about this

Nagoshi thought it was amazing that such a protagonist was the lead character.“All this money and development time is being spent on this middle-aged dude.” He applauded the resolve to entrust things in such a character. From what Nagoshi said, it doesn’t seem like that would be possible in Japan. Perhaps he thinks game companies would prefer a younger protagonist, which is certainly more common in Japanese games.”

if anything he is being critical of the japanese games industry

No, that is what Japanese people do. They are extremely passive-aggressive, he was throwing shade with that comment. "Good on you guys because I could never" is what he basically is saying

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is what America will be like in 10-20 years

Japan really is a glimpse into the future socially

Had incels before we could put a label on it
Rapidly aging generation
Dwindling birth rate

You mean WHITE america, because it seems like they the only ones not producing...:mjlol: everyone else is tho...:mjgrin:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It’s weird the self hate they have, embrace your features because no matter how you try and spin it that is how you really look.
shyt makes no sense. The Japanese are simultaneously self loathing and xenophobic.

They want to look, talk and act like Westerners but want nothing to do with actual Westerners :heh:

Like at least racist cacs are consistent and take stupid pride in their skin color and other race-based features, and just want to be culture vultures in superficial ways.

And like, the Japanese already look more Western-ish than every other East Asian race anyway :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jin had yuna...or could have yuna... He has a thing for her..:mjlit: Also jin doesnt look like he has down syndrome.. he looks fukking japanese gawddamit..:gucci: there's nothing wrong in how he looks... Also wanted to add Jin, lady adachi and sensei irakawa are played by real life actors...

MV5BMTg1MTUyNTQzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYzNjI2MDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTM4MjM5MjIzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgxOTU1OA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
MV5BZjdhYTVjN2MtNDcyZC00MzRhLWJjNTgtZWQ3NzZkOTFhZGYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY2MDU4ODA@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I didn't say he didn't look japanese you fukking idiot not all japanese people look alike, the nikka looks like the guy who steals panties in yakuza game not the hero of a story, that's the point the guy was making

this the exact point I'm making, in your mind this is what all japanese people look like to you, and these aren't the type of people japanese prop up in their society, what don't you understand

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, that's a lot of people from a lot of races. Once upon a time, Aretha Franklin said that she wanted Halle Berry to play her and Denzel for her dad in a biopic about her life.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with that

I mean they basing this on samurai movies, the guy who played in Akira Kurosawa movies was like the japanese denzel

that's all the guy was saying

it's like having Nathan Drake look like Ron Pearlman to them