Yakuza Director Yakuza Director "Praises" Ghost of Tsushima, But Says......

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't say he didn't look japanese you fukking idiot not all japanese people look alike, the nikka looks like the guy who steals panties in yakuza game not the hero of a story, that's the point the guy was making

this the exact point I'm making, in your mind this is what all japanese people look like to you, and these aren't the type of people japanese prop up in their society, what don't you understand

:picard: relax buddy I get it... damn...:hhh:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
People think Solid Snake, and Geralt are attractive.
So its less about his age and more his face is what I'm getting from that article. Nothing about jin screams protagonist in appearance. Until he gets his armor on the cover that is.

He really doesn't look like the cover but then again I didn't play this game for his appearance.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's odd, especially with japanese people they hate when people draw them to look more so like themselves in there culture and not american white washed like they see themselves.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I never saw the main character in the Ghost of Tsushima as ugly at all. I think they wanted to make him an everyman. Someone that was average looking as opposed to strikingly handsome. But his looks don't matter, it his experiences that make him human and quite frankly this is why the Japanese game industry has become somewhat stagnant. They are afraid to take risks.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
did you guys read the quote?

the yakuza director isnt upset about this

Nagoshi thought it was amazing that such a protagonist was the lead character.“All this money and development time is being spent on this middle-aged dude.” He applauded the resolve to entrust things in such a character. From what Nagoshi said, it doesn’t seem like that would be possible in Japan. Perhaps he thinks game companies would prefer a younger protagonist, which is certainly more common in Japanese games.”

if anything he is being critical of the japanese games industry

yeah, reading is fundamental.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Not everyone can have movie star looks like Kiryu :wow::dame:.

Just give us that Ishin localization and that Kenzan remake and we good Sega :mjlit:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:snoop:
Yeah they would’ve given him blonde hair and blue eyes and still called him Jin Sakai
And if he had brown eyes Sony garners would say how he's black :mjlol:
It’s weird the self hate they have, embrace your features because no matter how you try and spin it that is how you really look.
Yes and no imo. I feel it's weird, sure. But in America black ppl exhibit self hatred on a higher level imo so it's not as weird as one might imagine...
Where did you get that from?

They complain about him being middle aged and not handsome not that looked japanese

in your mind all japanese people look alike or something, the yakuza games have the most realistic faces in all of games, and they don't look like anime characters
You sound crazy for this reason, when you have self hatred right? Middle aged and not handsome according to who? So basically you're indirectly saying middle aged and lacking animated white ppl features is ugly to them aka a real Japanese person. Culturally they are dealing with that and you're on board :scust:
I thought he looked authentic enough...:bryan: it seems that the yakuza developers are obsessed with youth... calling Jin middle aged...wtf...:heh:
Have they seen old photographs of real samurais from way back??? they wasnt all pretty boys...:dwillhuh:
How far back you talking since the Africans taught the asians the arts of the samurai...
You know what he meant, cowboys didn't look like Clint Eastwood or any of those actors

Billy Kid was 4'9 in real life with buck teeth, but they never had nobody looking like that play him

Val kilmar's swag out Doc Holiday was nothing look like the real person

and this based on samurai movies not history

this the nikka who played the lead all Akira Kurosawa movies

220px-Toshiro_Mifune_1954_Scan10003_160913.jpg
Actor_Mifune_Toshiro.jpg

this is what the women looked like
bf91e4b1560a15882f0c92685f15ea86.jpg

He saying they want him to look like a leading man Jin looks goofy, just like that retarded looking nikka in Fallen Order, and they made black chick look ugly ass shyt, all the women in this game look even the women who live in the castle with the lords

This the same thing like every time they put a dark skin people in a movie its somebody ugly and they are trying to convince thats just what dark skin people look like so you associate that look with dark skin

In Film people always associate japanese people with looking goofy or funny looking, if Ben Stiller played Superman people would have a huge problem with it

why can't you see the context of what he was saying
I don't separate asians, and the dominant Asian that I know about is Bruce Lee :hula: Jackie chan :hula: Lucy Lu :hula: aquafina?

Margaret Cho?

The dude from hangover does mostly comedy so it wouldn't apply to him. But I have another even bigger point. You ever watch Asian movies? Culturally speaking they often have characters portrayed like you're complaining about looking goofy, acting funny. Movies, the cartoons, everywhere. You can't even speak to that bruh, you look crazy. One final example that might resonate better. Tyler Perry madea movies. Younger heads call that c00ning but his audience are the parents of these same haters. That generation is more comfortable being black than today's generation. See, you can act silly and it not be about putting down a race. You gotta be able to tell the differences...
don't the old samurai days pre date toothbrushes n shyt? I say we got off easy
Idk, because our understanding of history had been white washed. What seems to be evident is that there were advanced civilizations in the past. Well again Africans were the first samurais, toothbrushes as we know it probably doesn't predate that but since are knowledge has been white washed let me drop this clue. Some say the Greeks invented math around 500bc :bryan: others say China 1200bc. It's well known tho that mathmatics was created in Africa over 5000 years ago and they got proof they was doing algebra and calculus on the daily back then.

Do you think they could do algebra better than the average American can today, but they didn't have toothbrushes? I mean, Europeans didn't at this time :francis:
But they're the majority population in America
They won't be by the time the PS8 APP hits
People think Solid Snake, and Geralt are attractive.
So its less about his age and more his face is what I'm getting from that article. Nothing about jin screams protagonist in appearance. Until he gets his armor on the cover that is.

He really doesn't look like the cover but then again I didn't play this game for his appearance.
Who are these people by the way :popcorn:

Im a heterosexual man, I've never over looked at solid snake :dame: and thought "if I was gay or a girl" you snitching on yourself with revelations like these. It's self hatred because they'll make all types of white ppl all day long in everything they create. It's the reason this thread exist, if they didn't act in this manner this threads topic wouldn't be a topic at all.... right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

You sound crazy for this reason, when you have self hatred right? Middle aged and not handsome according to who? So basically you're indirectly saying middle aged and lacking animated white ppl features is ugly to them aka a real Japanese person. Culturally they are dealing with that and you're on board :scust:

How far back you talking since the Africans taught the asians the arts of the samurai...

I don't separate asians, and the dominant Asian that I know about is Bruce Lee :hula: Jackie chan :hula: Lucy Lu :hula: aquafina?

Margaret Cho?

p

He's not made at him for being middle Tak Yagami in the last game he produced was the main character and was 35 years old
maxresdefault.jpg

He gave him them props for making middle aged, he was just saying in japan the studios want the characters to be young because videogame are looked at as for kids over there which is why hand held systems sell the most and bishonen anime is the most popular

We are talking about anime? Also the anime characters look japanese, the ones look white are white you dumb ass nikka, This is the producer of Yakuza which have best facial animations in gaming lmao, and they use real actors, probably the most realistic hair and face models in games and all the characters are japanese not anime animated, put you see the type of people anime characters are based off in the game

How you gonna tell person in japan what features they consider ugly or not, I posted you the actor who played in Akira Kurosawa features, he look like a normal anime character with the triangle jaw line, that's what they big up over there instead of a square jawed features of the west

You are showing your mind is warped by white supremacist, you automatically associate anime features with white people, when they aren't white features, hair color in anime is a style thing and hair coloring is a thing over there so they have blue red and all that other anime shyt

but you are messing the point, they wouldn't choose a regular looking guy

in the game judgment producer chose a well known actor to model the main character after

all he was saying was, they wouldn't pick a guy like jin to be the lead character in japan, and he's right, he said nothing about his features

lmao why you comparing Bruce Lee to Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee was a movie star because women found him attractive, Jackie Chan was never a heart throb, part of the Bruce Lee hate in hollywood was because white chicks was lusting after him

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We are talking about anime? Also the anime characters look japanese, the ones look white are white you dumb ass nikka, This is the producer of Yakuza which have best facial animations in gaming lmao, and they use real actors, probably the most realistic hair and face models in games and all the characters are japanese not anime animated, put you see the type of people anime characters are based off in the game

How you gonna tell person in japan what features they consider ugly or not, I posted you the actor who played in Akira Kurosawa features, he look like a normal anime character with the triangle jaw line, that's what they big up over there instead of a square jawed features of the west

You are showing your mind is warped by white supremacist, you automatically associate anime features with white people, when they aren't white features, hair color in anime is a style thing and hair coloring is a thing over there so they have blue red and all that other anime shyt

but you are messing the point, they wouldn't choose a regular looking guy

in the game judgment producer chose a well known actor to model the main character after

all he was saying was, they wouldn't pick a guy like jin to be the lead character in japan, and he's right, he said nothing about his features

lmao why you comparing Bruce Lee to Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee was a movie star because women found him attractive, Jackie Chan was never a heart throb, part of the Bruce Lee hate in hollywood was because white chicks was lusting after him
Slow ya roll.

Yakuza doesn't have the best facial anything

They do look up to white ppl in a unhealthy way, I know this because I'm cultured. You know what is hilarious about you, you're so wrong here but you're so adamant. You ever hear of Japanese businessmen? Like, you don't hear ther term Chinese businessmen as much, Korean businessmen. Japanese businessman are famous for doing tons of fukk boy shyt and when they come to America they do fukk shyt to please their white bosses. Not taking average Asian. Im talking in the business world which you probably don't know much about. Japanese businessmen are known for c00ning. But there's no relation here is your stance. And you're allowed to have your thoughts. Lol at trying to reverse psychology me with white supremacy shyt, you and them part of that. You're an apologist for that behavior it appears

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol: he was modeled after the voice actor. they weren't trying to use cartoon characters like yakuza.
jin-sakai-ghost-of-tsushima-voice-actors.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher are you Asian? you seem to be taking this thread very personally

naw, you seem to be taking personally

I exposing your inherit complexes put on by white supremacy and the white supremacy view of asians, because your tone in the thread had nothing to do with what he said in that article, which had nothing to do about asian features or what you perceive them to be

like I said yall becoming negropeans