Yakuza Director Yakuza Director "Praises" Ghost of Tsushima, But Says......

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
alot of them share a resemblence to the english language voice actors
Khotun-Khan-ghost-of-tsushima-voice-actors.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yuna.... :shaq:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
When does the scenario come up when you're with female friends and you start talking about if you think snake is handsome. You probably gossip about sucka shyt like that with the ladies :bryan:

like what are you, a goonie?

Implying I bring it up? :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude actually looks like a man, in Japan they'd choose so prepubescent looking fruit cup :mjlol:

I posted the picture of the guy who played in the kurosawa movies why you talking about specific anime genre

I mean Final Fantasy VII is the only big japanese series that has that look and they based it on a pop star named Gakct, the Yakuza games this guy made don't have that look

All the women are ugly in the game, but they got this nikka butt ass naked for what reason, and you talk about fruity

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I posted the picture of the guy who played in the kurosawa movies why you talking about specific anime genre

I mean Final Fantasy VII is the only big japanese series that has that look and they based it on a pop star named Gakct, the Yakuza games this guy made don't have that look

All the women are ugly in the game, but they got this nikka butt ass naked for what reason, and you talk about fruity
I didn't play Ghost of Sushima so I wouldn't know :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't play Ghost of Sushima so I wouldn't know :mjlol:

The game is the best samurai game ever made

most japanese samurai games are fantasy shyt fighting demons like Nioh and Sekiro, not a period piece, that's why he saying japan should've made it, but the business practices would focus more on anime type stuff and fantasy games

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
you are projecting, the director of yakuza games uses real japanese actors faces, have you played any of those games

people complain about western games people that all the characters are uglier than the actors they were model after

they complained about fallen order, last of us, and mass effect andromeda
Are you Asian?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you Asian?

No you bytch ass nikka, but you can't talk facts

you no different than cacs, you took an article where this nikka is saying the exact opposite of what people was posting in here, and comes from a straight up cac mind state and I'm pointing out

everything facts get laid out, you hoe ass nikkaz gotta deflect, instead addressing the facts, you just like cacs, might as well be on fox news

yall becoming negropeans, the internet got yall minds linked with the cac for good