Yakuza Director Yakuza Director "Praises" Ghost of Tsushima, But Says......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slow ya roll.

Yakuza doesn't have the best facial anything

They do look up to white ppl in a unhealthy way, I know this because I'm cultured. You know what is hilarious about you, you're so wrong here but you're so adamant. You ever hear of Japanese businessmen? Like, you don't hear ther term Chinese businessmen as much, Korean businessmen. Japanese businessman are famous for doing tons of fukk boy shyt and when they come to America they do fukk shyt to please their white bosses. Not taking average Asian. Im talking in the business world which you probably don't know much about. Japanese businessmen are known for c00ning. But there's no relation here is your stance. And you're allowed to have your thoughts. Lol at trying to reverse psychology me with white supremacy shyt, you and them part of that. You're an apologist for that behavior it appears

You don't know any japanese business men

what your saying is like a white person looking at candance owens and saying all black people are c00ns and love white people

white supremacy has warped your view of japanese, like how white supremacy has warped the view of black people to them

that's what I'm pointing out, you sound crazy

They market to westerners in games because it's a business, the first Nioh had a white man on the cover, the reviewers acted like it was the best thing since slice bread, even though the game was kinda trash, the 2nd one is a japanese main character, better graphics, better everything than the first, and it made zero noise. That's the difference.

If this game was AAA title by a western studio, it would be under the radar, the game is way better than Witcher 3 which was buggy, and had clunky controls yet none of that penalized the score of the game

yet people complain about the flaws in this game bringing down on this websites reviews, some UK site said you could't cut bamboo trees at will so that lower the score, dumb shyt like that

it is what its

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: he was modeled after the voice actor.
jin-sakai-ghost-of-tsushima-voice-actors.jpg

you missing the point, he was saying he not the type of guy the japanese would chose for the model not that he's japanese person

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wish it was made by Japanese. I hate playing that shyt in English but that’s how it was made primarily :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You don't know any japanese business men

what your saying is like a white person looking at candance owens and saying all black people are c00ns and love white people

white supremacy has warped your view of japanese, like how white supremacy has warped the view of black people to them

that's what I'm pointing out, you sound crazy

They market to westerners in games because it's a business, the first Nioh had a white man on the cover, the reviewers acted like it was the best thing since slice bread, even though the game was kinda trash, the 2nd one is a japanese main character, better graphics, better everything than the first, and it made zero noise. That's the difference.

If this game was AAA title by a western studio, it would be under the radar, the game is way better than Witcher 3 which was buggy, and had clunky controls yet none of that penalized the score of the game

yet people complain about the flaws in this game bringing down on this websites reviews, some UK site said you could't cut bamboo trees at will so that lower the score, dumb shyt like that

it is what its
Bruh, again, you're the c00n here. You mentioned how nioh 1 was big but nioh 2 wasn't as big because of the Japanese lead. White supremacists would come to that exact same conclusion. You sir are indoctrinated and you don't realize while having the audacity to call me what you bow down to. Im sure some white ppl love your stance and guess what. The Japanese businessmen you say I don't know, YOU'RE SAYING they cater to cash aka sellout aka c00ning.

Is Tyler Perry c00ning? If madea was made for white audiences then yes. If it's made for black ppl by black ppl then no.

But that doesn't stop the majority of posters on this black excellence website to view Tyler Perry as awhite supremacist would which is "look at this nikka shyt :scust:" it's why Japan wouldn't do it. I hope you've learned something today...

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Who are these people by the way :popcorn:

Im a heterosexual man, I've never over looked at solid snake :dame: and thought "if I was gay or a girl" you snitching on yourself with revelations like these. It's self hatred because they'll make all types of white ppl all day long in everything they create. It's the reason this thread exist, if they didn't act in this manner this threads topic wouldn't be a topic at all.... right?

You don't have female friends or read comments? :skip:

Trying to imply i'm fruity because I said something that's a fact. :mjlol:
If I said, "people think the world is flat", that must mean I believe in it too, right?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You don't have female friends or read comments? :skip:

Trying to imply i'm fruity because I said something that's a fact. :mjlol:
If I said, "people think the world is flat", that must mean I believe in it too, right?
When does the scenario come up when you're with female friends and you start talking about if you think snake is handsome. You probably gossip about sucka shyt like that with the ladies :bryan:

like what are you, a goonie?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's odd, especially with japanese people they hate when people draw them to look more so like themselves in there culture and not american white washed like they see themselves.
That's not what he is saying, breh. He is saying that he isn't mainstream attractive. Japanese leading men are young and attractive. They aren't into the older, rugged type.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

literally nothing wrong with how Jin looks. Played the game start to finish, and never thought dude was weird-looking for a protagonist

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:gucci:

literally nothing wrong with how Jin looks. Played the game start to finish, and never thought dude was weird-looking for a protagonist

I truly dont get what they was insinuating about the main character at all... they just sounded like a bunch of jealous bytches...:mjlol: