Yakuza Director Yakuza Director "Praises" Ghost of Tsushima, But Says......

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The game is the best samurai game ever made

most japanese samurai games are fantasy shyt fighting demons like Nioh and Sekiro, not a period piece, that's why he saying japan should've made it, but the business practices would focus more on anime type stuff and fantasy games

That's why Japan really aren't the GOAT when it comes to games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why Japan really aren't the GOAT when it comes to games.

They still they got, its just gaming in japan isn't popular like it was back in the day, adults gaming is looked down upon in japan more so than it is here, why you think nintendo is thriving, because they cater to kids

Outside of Final Fantasy the japans develops don't work nowhere near the budget the western developers get, I don't even like western games they trash most of the time, but this game is actually good, but yet the western media has it scored the same ass garbage assassin creed, but praise witcher 3 which was a clunky mask, filled with glitches, had terrible animations, it's no comparison this game from the way the horse moves, the foot work on the sword attacks, to the sound effects of the environment, Geralt look like he shyt himself when he runs, ps2 character had better animations climbing ladders, add that with the ridiculous loot system, it was just a game padded to waste time

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No you bytch ass nikka, but you can't talk facts

you no different than cacs, you took an article where this nikka is saying the exact opposite of what people was posting in here, and comes from a straight up cac mind state and I'm pointing out

everything facts get laid out, you hoe ass nikkaz gotta deflect, instead addressing the facts, you just like cacs, might as well be on fox news

yall becoming negropeans, the internet got yall minds linked with the cac for good
How are you so angry? I just asked if you were Asian or not. Didnt even implicate anything else. Just asked a question. You need to calm down my guy. You real defense and mad on a Friday. Dont be that way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you so angry? I just asked if you were Asian or not. Didnt even implicate anything else. Just asked a question. You need to calm down my guy. You real defense and mad on a Friday. Dont be that way.

You insulted me, saying I must be asian because I'm point out some simple facts, now you wanna play dumb, just like cacs, I been notice the trend on here, yall becoming more and more like cacs by the day