Xbox Series X reviews are in

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It's not a next gen controller :manny:

Games like 2k and Call of Duty are gonna be completely different experiences on PS5 vs Series X....and it's mainly because of the controller.

Expect microsoft to release another controller to compete with it

Them last Bethesda exclusives gonna hit different on the PS5.

Deathloop with them controller enhancements :ohlawd:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Miles is on ps4.

So basically I'm looking forward to playing current gen games on both next gen systems...

nikkas in here talking about Gears 5 son. Chill. You even get Bethesda next gen before Microsoft next year.

It's sad the same arguments keep going around about Sony launch day/window when nikkas champion enhanced One games and gamepass in the same breath.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still getting one as a GamePass machine on Tuesday :yeshrug:

One X was a bad purchase by me but this will play all those games much better.

If you're looking for that next-gen new new right now then it's for sure a pass.

love my one x...shyt got the most burn from me this gen between it the PS4 and the switch...the biggest pluses imo were the friends community...the regular controller/elite and the multimedia entertainment aspect of it...being better performance-wise over the PS4 for 3rd party games was the cherry on top

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's give Xbox some room to grow. They may come with a fire game in the future. The generation hasn't started yet.

200.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
love my one x...shyt got the most burn from me this gen between it the PS4 and the switch...the biggest pluses imo were the friends community...the regular controller/elite and the multimedia entertainment aspect of it...being better performance-wise over the PS4 for 3rd party games was the cherry on top
I just can't play games at 30 fps unless it's a fire exclusive like Sony was dropping. I think the only games I played on it were Shadow of the Tomb Raider, 2K20, and Outer Worlds.

Now that some of these games are getting boosted up I can get into No Man's Sky and some of the other shyt on gamepass until MS gets their exclusive strategy together.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just can't play games at 30 fps unless it's a fire exclusive like Sony was dropping.

I can’t say that ever bothered me...I only started “caring” about that this year once folks started discussing these next gen consoles

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here talking about Gears 5 son. Chill. You even get Bethesda next gen before Microsoft next year.

It's sad the same arguments keep going around about Sony launch day/window when nikkas champion enhanced One games and gamepass in the same breath.

Right? Brehs out here spitting that "DLC" and "Last Gen Games" shyt, but then turn around and say "But Gamepass!", "Largest library ever!" and "But Gears 5 and RDR run so SMOOTH"

At least be consistent about why you don't like something. :mjlol: