Xbox Series X reviews are in

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should've shaved a teraflop or 2 off and invested in a better controller:lolbron:

The dual sense is what's gonna separate the 3rd party games, everything will be better on PS5 because of it
The Series X is quite frankly a bit lacking when it comes to "newness'. When I saw that it was going to use the 'sameish' controller, same UI as the current Xbox and basically had no exclusives coming anytime soon, it made the console feel a bit lacking despite if being a generational leap.

Compared with the PS5, you get a brand new UI with new features, new controller with game immersing feedback built into it and best of all at least some exclusives at launch e.g. Ratchet and clank(launch window), Demon's Souls, Astro bot.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catching on? More like a comeback. The term titangraphs goes as far back as the SOHH/AllHiphop days.

Makes sense. Haven't seen it in forever, and probably just forgot about it, since I've been engaging in this fukkery for 15 years :flabbynsick:

Although in my defense, I was thinking more about it being used for Courtdog's theses on Xboxes and Playstations.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the reviews make it sound like its a phenomenal console with literally nothing new to play. Shame.

Also as someone who just dropped 3k plus on a computer build that shyts on either console yall need to stop saying "I can just buy a PC + game pass". Yeah in theory you can but it's gon cost if you want it lit.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Series X is quite frankly a bit lacking when it comes to "newness'. When I saw that it was going to use the 'sameish' controller, same UI as the current Xbox and basically had no exclusives coming anytime soon, it made the console feel a bit lacking despite if being a generational leap.

Compared with the PS5, you get a brand new UI with new features, new controller with game immersing feedback built into it and best of all at least some exclusives at launch e.g. Ratchet and clank(launch window), Demon's Souls, Astro bot.

So a truly new next gen experience instead of a graphics card only update :ohhh:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So a truly new next gen experience instead of a graphics card only update :ohhh:

That's why Xbox and PC are so analogous. The Series X experience basically amounts to slapping the newest card in your old PC and playing the same old games, slightly shinier and smoother.
Even the review said that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's why Xbox and PC are so analogous. The Series X experience basically amounts to slapping the newest card in your old PC and playing the same old games, slightly shinier and smoother.
Even the review said that.

Bingo.

Xbox leadership just don't get it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All the reviews make it sound like its a phenomenal console with literally nothing new to play. Shame.

Also as someone who just dropped 3k plus on a computer build that shyts on either console yall need to stop saying "I can just buy a PC + game pass". Yeah in theory you can't but it's gon cost if you want it lit.

Aside from quick resume and loading theres nothing new to see. You got the UI already, you got the controller already, and you got the games already.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

Be the madden of the console world brehs

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also as someone who just dropped 3k plus on a computer build that shyts on either console yall need to stop saying "I can just buy a PC + game pass". Yeah in theory you can't but it's gon cost if you want it lit.

I'm not in the PC game, and I have no clue what all you got.

But I'm excited as fukk FOR you. I imagine that type of investment got you a bad motherfukker. :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Titan doing damage control :russ:

If the rumor is true ps5 outperforms this head to head then oooooooooo baby ...

They’ll be nothing left
Don't need to do damage control, that's yo people that been on damage control for the past month.

I'm good, halo has been delayed for awhile now.

Sony Stan's only got ballsy when demon souls was announced.

Then it was back to :blessed: we got exclusives:mjlol: