Xbox Series X reviews are in

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And for those that don't care about demon souls or astro boy?

like me?

well we still have miles morales at the very least which even you know not to front on

actually I do care about astro bot...I’d be lying if I said I didn’t

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like me?

well we still have miles morales at the very least which even you know not to front on

actually I do care about astro bot...I’d be lying if I said I didn’t
Miles is on ps4.

So basically I'm looking forward to playing current gen games on both next gen systems...

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope tech...where are the games?
No need for titangraphs

I love that this is catching on. :wow:

On another note, what's the point of putting a score on a console review at launch? It feels arbitrary. Absolutely no console is the same even two years in as it is at launch. We don't know much of anything about what these consoles are aside from their launch lineups, which traditionally aren't strong. Aside from giving detailed thoughts, a score really isn't needed.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
:francis:This new gen is already a shytshow from PS5s being as common as finding where they buried Jimmy Hoffa to the Series X not having game.

Thank the lord I didn't jump on the hype train.

It's only a shyt show if you fall for the hype. Each company had their own level, it's just Sony nikkas go in hopping for the best based off legacy and xbox nikkas go in based off internet rumors and speculation.

So far if you live in reality Sony has been living to what they saying, if you were swayed by nikkas on the internet trying to even the scales on discourse you looking silly now.

Xbox nikkas been told all year their preference is the best and now Microsoft got them looking like falcons fans as we down to the wire and the reviews ain't hit like they thought.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's only a shyt show if you fall for the hype. Each company had their own level, it's just Sony nikkas go in hopping for the best based off legacy and xbox nikkas go in based off internet rumors and speculation.

So far if you live in reality Sony has been living to what they saying, if you were swayed by nikkas on the internet trying to even the scales on discourse you looking silly now.

Xbox nikkas been told all year their preference is the best and now Microsoft got them looking like falcons fans as we down to the wire and the reviews ain't hit like they thought.

what’s with all these sports similes/metaphors to shyt on the xbox? :lolbron:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Change the best designed and most universally ised controller:beli:
It's not a next gen controller :manny:

Games like 2k and Call of Duty are gonna be completely different experiences on PS5 vs Series X....and it's mainly because of the controller.

Expect microsoft to release another controller to compete with it

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Still getting one as a GamePass machine on Tuesday :yeshrug:

One X was a bad purchase by me but this will play all those games much better.

If you're looking for that next-gen new new right now then it's for sure a pass.

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i had a feeling the other shoe was going to drop hard. too much showboating

glad i pulled out, these consoles wont have any real value for a couple years