Xbox Series X reviews are in

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
No games except all the heavy hitter multiplats that most people play and the largest backwards compatible lineup of all time

But but Astro
but but sackboy

Last edited:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
No games except all the heavy hitter multiplats that most people play and the largest backwards compatible lineup of all time

But but Astro
but but sackboy

Aint noone gives a shyt about backwards compatibility. :mjlol:

Because not being able to play DS or Wii U games really hurt the Switch yeah :mjlol:

Ps3 games not being able to be played on the PS4 really hurt it yeah :russ:

You only bringing it up because that's all you got :bryan:

TLOU2 > GoT > Demon Souls > Spiderman > Ratchet > Horizon 2 > Gran Turismo 7 > GoW all been released during the last year of the PS4 for the first two and the rest will be out before MS even get a good AAA exclusive out :hubie:

Enjoy playing Gears 5 again I guess.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a boring console
If you’re new to Xbox, you’ll definitely find something to love about the Series X and its blistering performance, but if you already own an Xbox One X, there won’t be a huge world of difference here. You might be better off sticking with your current gen console until the Series X really comes into its own.

Exclusives have been played down for this generation of consoles, but the lack of a killer app really is a blow for the Xbox Series X. Asking people to pay $749 for marginally better graphics and processing than a current gen console in 2020, when everyone is currently dealing with the financial impacts of the coronavirus, is an unfortunate challenge. Really, the timing couldn’t have been worse, but you can never predict when a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic will hit.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

But but Astro
but but sackboy

You can write those games off whatever but ps5 still has a new controller which gives you extra immersion when playing games and is launching with three next gen exclusive games and a bunch of new cross platforms which will also have extra features due to the activities menu. That’s just the facts whether you like those games or not will be points in favor of sony this round.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
as someone who's never owned one it sounds like a good start to get into the Xbox world

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They should've shaved a teraflop or 2 off and invested in a better controller:lolbron:

The dual sense is what's gonna separate the 3rd party games, everything will be better on PS5 because of it

Yeah, i think the dual sense and activities menu will be the great divider because as of right now all the 3rd party titles are confirmed to be running at the same resolution and FPS

You know what I think ?

I think this wasn’t supposed to drop until next year this time or in the summer of the upcoming year

They got wind that ps5 was about to drop the napalm bomb and rushed to market

Shame

Naw i think they were really just relying on halo to be the slam dunk system seller.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Aint noone gives a shyt about backwards compatibility. :mjlol:

Because not being able to play DS or Wii U games really hurt the Switch yeah :mjlol:

Ps3 games not being able to be played on the PS4 really hurt it yeah :russ:

You only bringing it up because that's all you got :bryan:

TLOU2 > GoT > Demon Souls > Spiderman > Ratchet > Horizon 2 > Gran Turismo 7 > GoW all been released during the last year of the PS4 for the first two and the rest will be out before MS even get a good AAA exclusive out :hubie:

Enjoy playing Gears 5 again I guess.

You can write those games off whatever but ps5 still has a new controller which gives you extra immersion when playing games and is launching with three next gen exclusive games and a bunch of new cross platforms which will also have extra features due to the activities menu. That’s just the facts whether you like those games or not will be points in favor of sony this round.

Y'all overate the hell out of your handful of exclusives. Gta call of duty sports games fortnite, cyberpunk when it releases are all the heavy hitters. Exclusives on both sides are an afterthought, this isn't Nintendo where that's all you have to play.

Those controller gimmicks are cool I guess but we see how the touch and light bar went with PS4.