Xbox Series X reviews are in

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They could’ve sold more if don mattrick didn’t shyt the bed always on, drm,Kinect listening to you , we had a console for people with bad internet the 360 :scust:. I never thought I would get a Xbox ever again and would shyt on it every chance I got and now I got a xsx waiting from Amazon :pachaha:.​

Out of all that Kinect with its $100 price tag was what hurt them the most.

Cant have the weaker console AND cost $100 more:francis:

fukk Don Mattrick and anyone that loves him, which probably includes no women.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Sure. It’s just a game delay. Halo will bring the same fanfare it always does and more early next year.

The xbone “fukk up” is overblown. They sold +65million of them, got Gamepass going, Azure/Xcloud.

The last year or so they made more revenue than ever before, and have now invested in gaming in a way they never have in the past.

In every thing but console war narrative Xbox did pretty good this gen :ehh:
:mjlol::russ:

Xbox one not even at 50m sold

PS4 doubled that shyt easily

:mjlit:

I see it still burns your soul

:umad:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
If someone has a PC is there any reason to cop a Series X? I be wanting to give Xbox a chance but they make it too easy to just stick with the Playstation.
Multitude of reasons.
You can get a cheaper graphic card. 4K tv gaming. You have Xbox older library to play on gamepass. The heat and noise from the Xbox compared to Pc. Putting it in a different room especially a bedroom. Games aren’t always ported well on Pc. You prefer the Xbox controller. Games on console are cheaper to buy later on vs Pc - If that matters to you.
4K performance for the next minimum 5 years for 500 dollars is a bargain for us Pc gamers.