Xbox Series X reviews are in

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Cause...........

tenor.gif

:laff:

real talk though, MS has gone a whole gen lacking consistent quality titles and already it looks like MS wont have nothing for two more years. I cram to understand why xbots defend this company so much :laff:.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exactly. Everyone’s experience with launch will be different. I played Demon souls, little big planet, spider-man before. Those titles don’t do anything for me. Which is why i purchased an Xbox first. All I’m saying is when it comes time to review the PS5 a cross gen, a remake, a platformer are not any better than another gears, forza, or Ori. Both lineups are lacking overall.

Yes, but at the end of the day they are still NEW games, that are launching with the system. Which is their main problem with the xbox. They don’t have NEW games launching with the system.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You keep trying to make people care about "New" games when what's offered at launch is a spin off(dlc) and a remake

More than a few people just don't care about that, so if they have a ps4, why get a ps5 especially if they don't have a Xbox?

With gamepass it's a ton of games to experience on a superior machine until a ps5 game Worth having to them comes out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You keep trying to make people care about "New" games when what's offered at launch is a spin off(dlc) and a remake

More than a few people just don't care about that, so if they have a ps4, why get a ps5 especially if they don't have a Xbox?

With gamepass it's a ton of games to experience on a superior machine until a ps5 game Worth having to them comes out

Ok well leave it up to the critics

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
when u got both and dont got time to engage in foolish wars...Series X tuesday then that PS5 hit 2 days after :wow:
Had all 3 consoles this gen...not sure I want to shell out that money required to get both consoles again...specially when they gonna be costing no less than 800 per console where I live

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

You brothers sound like a broken record at this point.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Had all 3 consoles this gen...not sure I want to shell out that money required to get both consoles again...specially when they gonna be costing no less than 800 per console where I live
i respect that im talkin bout the ppl who still invested in console wars leave that to the kids

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Y'all overate the hell out of your handful of exclusives. Gta call of duty sports games fortnite, cyberpunk when it releases are all the heavy hitters. Exclusives on both sides are an afterthought, this isn't Nintendo where that's all you have to play.

Those controller gimmicks are cool I guess but we see how the touch and light bar went with PS4.

Yeah that's why One X outsold the Pro and SX will be the best selling console this generation:stopitslime: