when do PS5 reviews drop? :wow:

is it gonna be 9/10 or a perfect 10?

ruic98ahdg451.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You just use the old play old games with new gen updates like every nikka shytting on the PS5 having the audacity to launch with games.

PSNow still works lol. GoT multiplayer is still available. Multiplat stuff will also be there. Are nikkas just being obtuse for the fukk of it or what?
I’m really not

every game im playing now is new or I’ve never played before... every game on SX will be the same.

What are these games are PS5 launching with that already hasn’t been played before as well? Demon Souls and DLC’s

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You just use the old play old games with new gen updates like every nikka shytting on the PS5 having the audacity to launch with games.

PSNow still works lol. GoT multiplayer is still available. Multiplat stuff will also be there. Are nikkas just being obtuse for the fukk of it or what?

5 generations in a row of straight fire but they expect us not to have loyalty.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I’m really not

every game im playing now is new or I’ve never played before... every game on SX will be the same.

What are these games are PS5 launching with that already hasn’t been played before as well? Demon Souls and DLC’s

Bro wtf are you talking about? Godfall is new, bugsnax is new, Miles isn't a DLC it's more of an expansion pack, Demons Souls is basically a new game with all the features added, and I KNOW for a fact nikkas wasn't playing this shyt like that so to a whole audience indoctrinated into one of the biggest sub-genres of last gen it's basically a new launch day souls game. Astro is a free pack in, we aren't even touching the launch window shyt as nobody talking about the day one argument can even tell me what Microsoft has planned until Halo shyts itself on the console.

The nerve of nikkas talking about Sony people sucking dikk when they have to open they ass dry just to justify having nothing for their purchase but netflix but games with no loads.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Ima fukk them both, I ain’t gotta choose ....I’m sure the games are coming for the series x, in the meantime I’m gonna enjoy demon’s souls on the 5 and call of duty on the SX

Real nikka shyt. Respeck breh.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
They have too many exclusives to past up within the next 2 years especially from Bethesda

Don't you mean they have some exclusives coming out after 2 years :mjlol:

People thinking they can just make Starfield and next Elders Scrolls by clicking their fingers or something :gladbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

People thinking they can just make Starfield and next Elders Scrolls by clicking their fingers or something :gladbron:

Games that only have cinematic teasers aren’t even worth discussing. I feel that way about god of war also, I know its gonna get delayed.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps

Bethesda make games so broken I expect nikkas SX to explode on launch day.