Xbox Series X reviews are in

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
the most telling part about Sony consistently being insecure and taking L's is the fact that you have to listen to them for 8 years straight

that's embarrassing in itself ... the arguments stem from games that nobody cares about, and now a controller that is shaped like XB and has haptic feedback like Switch
which you are just now receiving 4k. The pointlessness of the conversation is in the games though, if people that owned Xbox wanted the games.... obviously they would have bought a PS :mjlol: PS is cheaper than Xbox so how could bytching for 8 years about games on an interior system that's cheaper logically be a W
It's very cool that you can play Horizon, Days Gone, Spiderman, Uncharted etc....but some people dont care about those games. Every single one of those games is a rehash of an old game. But like I said, how can you argue with your low self esteem, against a person who payed more than you did. Just to not own Playstation because they simply werent moved by your product in the first place? Some of the games are dope... but for an inferior product how much does 5 games that matter, in 8 years really move anyone?

As far as complaining about games in general, if you didnt just own one console you wouldnt have that problem. Between PS, Xbox, Switch and PC .... I'm sitting on enough games to not buy new shyt for nearly 2 more years. None of these "new" games really move the needle....even cyberpunk looks linear and washed. The great part about this generation is the upgraded speed, and that's about it. Now both consoles finally hit similar specs and both systems have alot of shyt to play :yeshrug: I dont think people really understand how amazing gamepass is, I download shyt off that and I will never even click on it. Because there's just too many games that keep rotating. I dunno how that can ever be a bad thing. What's dope about Playstation, once all the idiots buy the game up and they fix the bugs...they eventually put all the good shyt out for 20$ :russ: You can grab every PS "exclusive" for 20$ right now. Basically between both consoles, when people argue... you are literally discussing 80% off shyt and enough games to play for decades. Both systems are just giving shyt out for free, its a win win situation no matter which you pick up. But the argument between systems gets wild goofy because people would literally BUY A PS if they gave a fukk about those games

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:heh: You acting like Sony aint gonna outsell :trash:box with ease again.

:mjlol:

ill dap you for stating the obvious, ive been saying that on here for years. Xbox may never pass Sony sales wise.
If you are counting sales as the meter to "whats amazing" you can go ahead and juelz your way out of PC being microsoft product

:yeshrug:

there's nothing wrong with sony and they deliver great products and ideas, but like I said for 8 years + the insecurity tells everything you need to know
if people wanted those 6 exclusive games, they would have just bought a Playstation... its nothing to argue about for a decade
Some people, (just like Halo and Gears are played out trash)... also dont give a fukk about uncharted, horizon, spiderman etc.
Saying you have games nobody wants to play for 10 years is the most redundant shyt of all time, if they mattered people would have bought a playstation and not an Xbox.

Its like if nintendo was like "yall really dont want Mario Kart and Odyssey etc....wow yall are dumb" some people just dont want to buy a nintendo. They dont give a fukk that much to play those games :yeshrug: people on here act like its a streamlined decision to buy shyt with your own money
I dont see how you can fault someone for buying what they want, and then you personally complain when you dont even know the person.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill dap you for stating the obvious, ive been saying that on here for years. Xbox may never pass Sony sales wise.
If you are counting sales as the meter to "whats amazing" you can go ahead and juelz your way out of PC being microsoft product

:yeshrug:

there's nothing wrong with sony and they deliver great products and ideas, but like I said for 8 years + the insecurity tells everything you need to know
if people wanted those 6 exclusive games, they would have just bought a Playstation... its nothing to argue about for a decade
Some people, (just like Halo and Gears are played out trash)... also dont give a fukk about uncharted, horizon, spiderman etc.
Saying you have games nobody wants to play for 10 years is the most redundant shyt of all time, if they mattered people would have bought a playstation and not an Xbox.

Its like if nintendo was like "yall really dont want Mario Kart and Odyssey etc....wow yall are dumb" some people just dont want to buy a nintendo. They dont give a fukk that much to play those games :yeshrug: people on here act like its a streamlined decision to buy shyt with your own money
I dont see how you can fault someone for buying what they want, and then you personally complain when you dont even know the person.
:gucci:

The PS4 has sold more than twice as many consoles as the xbox one. And the PS5 will as well. This exact scenario your describing has already played out.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny

The PS4 has sold more than twice as many consoles as the xbox one. And the PS5 will as well. This exact scenario your describing has already played out.

yall gotta be retarded
the first sentence that you quoted was me saying

"I dont think xbox will ever outsell playstation in history of video gaming"

how fukking dumb are you cats? you guys are consistent veteran posters too, thats a damn shame

did you not even read the literal first sentence in what you quoted? I dont even know what to fukking say I've never encountered something this stupid on the internet

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

And millions of people who bought PS4 don’t play “PlayStation exclusives”

Y’all need to quit acting like your taste in games is universal. It’s stan shyt and It’s nasty :scust:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
And millions of people who bought PS4 don’t play “PlayStation exclusives”

Y’all need to quit acting like your taste in games is universal. It’s stan shyt and It’s nasty :scust:
Series x is a much better place then the xbone but it’s needs a good exclusive soon :yeshrug:. Don mattrick fukked up xbox so bad he sold PlayStations for years. And a lot of ps4/ps fanboys were 360 fanboys

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Series x is a much better place then the xbone but it’s needs a good exclusive soon :yeshrug:. Don mattrick fukked up xbox so bad he sold PlayStations for years. And a lot of ps4/ps fanboys were 360 fanboys
Sure. It’s just a game delay. Halo will bring the same fanfare it always does and more early next year.

The xbone “fukk up” is overblown. They sold +65million of them, got Gamepass going, Azure/Xcloud.

The last year or so they made more revenue than ever before, and have now invested in gaming in a way they never have in the past.

In every thing but console war narrative Xbox did pretty good this gen :ehh:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Sure. It’s just a game delay. Halo will bring the same fanfare it always does and more early next year.

The xbone “fukk up” is overblown. They sold +65million of them, got Gamepass going, Azure/Xcloud.

The last year or so they made more revenue than ever before, and have now invested in gaming in a way they never have in the past.

In every thing but console war narrative Xbox did pretty good this gen :ehh:
They could’ve sold more if don mattrick didn’t shyt the bed always on, drm,Kinect listening to you , we had a console for people with bad internet the 360 :scust:. I never thought I would get a Xbox ever again and would shyt on it every chance I got and now I got a xsx waiting from Amazon :pachaha:.​

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They could’ve sold more if don mattrick didn’t shyt the bed always on, drm,Kinect listening to you , we had a console for people with bad internet the 360 :scust:. I never thought I would get a Xbox ever again and would shyt on it every chance I got and now I got a xsx waiting from Amazon :pachaha:.​
Out of all that Kinect with its $100 price tag was what hurt them the most.

Cant have the weaker console AND cost $100 more:francis:

Half A $

Pro
Daps

Halo fanfare been getting less and less since 3 :mjlol:

65 million plus? Where's the receipts :usure:

And don't act like that shyt wasn't heavily discounted, especially the flop version from launch and the S.:scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Halo fanfare been getting less and less since 3 :mjlol:
nah halo 5 was pretty big when it launched. MCC did well on steam this year. Halo Infinite will be a big deal when it launches.
65 million plus? Where's the receipts :usure:

And don't act like that shyt wasn't heavily discounted, especially the flop version from launch and the S.:scust:
It started off $100 more than PS4 and stayed more expensive for at least the first couple years.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep trying to make people care about "New" games when what's offered at launch is a spin off(dlc) and a remake

More than a few people just don't care about that, so if they have a ps4, why get a ps5 especially if they don't have a Xbox?

With gamepass it's a ton of games to experience on a superior machine until a ps5 game Worth having to them comes out
I agree with the ps5 lineup, I’ll just cop Spider-Man on the ps4 and I never was into Demon Souls like that when it dropped so I’ll just wait :yeshrug: