Xbox Series X reviews are in

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Uh oh speghettios:wow:

I find nothing wrong with that honestly. All of our tastes are different but a lot of people want that new shiny goodness when they spend 500. I'm not going to begrudge anyone for that. I like the fact that I don't have to learn a new UI for the XSX but for the improvements in the PS5 UI, they should be celebrated as well, especially if they contribute to an overall better experience. I prefer ergonomics of the Xbox controller to the PS controller but something like DualSense is something new and is innovative. I see myself turning the function off since it appears to be a battery drainer but for someone else, it may be the greatest thing ever.

A console review, especially one for a console that comes out the same week as a competitor should be compared on the hardware merits of it. We all know that the XSX is the more powerful of the two but when it comes to newness factor like a new UI or features that go beyond a new capture button on a controller, Sony should be rewarded for at least taking that risk so at this time, giving them the same number seems fair.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those Bethesda exclusive games when they do eventually get released will do some serious damage to Sony.
Starfield is already going to be one of the biggest games next gen and a double combo of the next Fallout and Elder Scrolls will ensure Microsoft remains very competitive.
Good thing for Sony is that those games arent coming out at for quite a while whilst their big guns will be coming out next year so they can build a formidable lead that will make them uncatchable when microsoft eventually releases it's big games.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Those Bethesda exclusive games when they do eventually get released will do some serious damage to Sony.
Starfield is already going to be one of the biggest games next gen and a double combo of the next Fallout and Elder Scrolls will ensure Microsoft remains very competitive.
Good thing for Sony is that those games arent coming out at for quite a while whilst their big guns will be coming out next year so they can build a formidable lead that will make them uncatchable when microsoft eventually releases it's big games.
2023 will be a big year for xbox

Jchr is

Banned
Daps

Nobody knows how the landscape changes by then. Lets just watch how Microsoft manages it's studios and how much of a factor gamepass becomes for them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Obviously not as mad as you to be in every thread at 4am dikkriding, basement dweller :mjlol:

You been posting about me non-stop for like 3 days now. I must have really hit a sore spot somewhere. Never saw someone want to fight over some console wars jokes though

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You been posting about me non-stop for like 3 days now. I must have really hit a sore spot somewhere. Never saw someone want to fight over some console wars jokes though
I literally haven’t been posting shyt about you “non-stop”...

in fact, this is the first ive been in this forum ALL MORNING. Ive been in TLR, JBO, 6 figures 6 certs, etc..

It might look like I been posting about you since you're literally in every thread dikksmoking Sony, but I haven’t. You just haven’t did anything else since Monday but flood the forum with you fakkit ass stanning

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I literally haven’t been posting shyt about you “non-stop”...

in fact, this is the first ive been in this forum ALL MORNING. Ive been in TLR, JBO, 6 figures 6 certs, etc..

It might look like I been posting about you since you're literally in every thread dikksmoking Sony, but I haven’t. You just haven’t did anything else since Monday but flood the forum with you fakkit ass stanning

Enjoy your xs bro it’s jokes :hubie: