Xbox Series X reviews are in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the ps5 launch is already better than the ps4 which was better than the xbox on x's, so that tells you this gen will be the nail in the coffin for microsoft

I swear xbox only exist to embezzle money from the company, I mean they can't be making profits from any of this shyt, so why even continue, it doesn't matter how much money a company makes they don't do shyt just to lose money

I mean exclusive launch titles day one you have to go all the way back to the 90s when company needed flagship titles to sell consoles

now they stans are out of control and are just brand loyalist, I didn't even know the ps4 came out in 2013 the launch titles were so abysmal

at least the ps5 has mile morales and Demon Souls

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Good Brother Crunch,

You happen to have a release window on any of those titles ?

Halo(sometime next year, prolly Holiday '21)
Hellblade 2(it's been in development since '17, so Spring '22 prolly Holiday '22 at the worst)
Starfield(according to Rand al Thor, '21 is a possibility)
Wolfenstein(their last full game was in 2017 and a expansion dropped in '19, MachineGames develop games fast, so prolly 2022)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Halo(sometime next year, prolly Holiday '21)
Hellblade 2(it's been in development since '17, so Spring '22 prolly Holiday '22 at the worst)
Starfield(according to Rand al Thor, '21 is a possibility)
Wolfenstein(their last full game was in 2017 and a expansion dropped in '19, MachineGames develop games fast, so prolly 2022)

Oh ...

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
pretend spiderman pt 2 ... a 30 hour game is flames brehs

experience 4k for the first time in 2021 :russ: be dazzled by "ball of yarn man"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
pretend spiderman pt 2 ... a 30 hour game is flames brehs

experience 4k for the first time in 2021 :russ: be dazzled by "ball of yarn man"

a898f0b49f91a6b36a6e7c8507f39f444ed616cd.gifv

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
first one was trash 100% that shyt in a weekend ...DLC's were the same game with 5 more enemies per fight
collecting pigeons, finding cats on rooftops, and doing the same quicktime car chase to the same enemy skin 300+ times isnt next level shyt
no replay value in that shyt after you beat it... beautiful game when you're standing around sight seeing, but you are doing the same shyt for 90% of it
shyt had the missions of a nintendo 64 game

5fd433236afb6f02096b39e41f97ba72--childhood-toys-childhood-memories.jpg

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Both consoles dropping with no real exclusives. These reviews better be consistent when ps5 gets reviewed too

Boring ass Demon Souls remake

Spiderman reskin expansion that’s also releasing on PS4

Sack boy

Not some exciting lineup

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Both consoles dropping with no real exclusives. These reviews better be consistent when ps5 gets reviewed too

Boring ass Demon Souls remake

Spiderman reskin expansion that’s also releasing on PS4

Sack boy

Not some exciting lineup

Do because you don’t like the games they should say they don’t exist? Lol exbot logic is wild

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Do because you don’t like the games they should say they don’t exist? Lol exbot logic is wild
You got the wrong person; I don’t do console wars. Ive owned every generation of PS and Xbox. I’ll have PS5 by the time god of war drops. Both launch titles are trash which is why everyone was looking forward to cyberpunk dropping

I played and beat demon souls a decade ago and will play spiderman on ps4 :yeshrug:

You console stans are so weird

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You got the wrong person; I don’t do console wars. Ive owned every generation of PS and Xbox. I’ll have PS5 by the time god of war drops. Both launch titles are trash which is why everyone was looking forward to cyberpunk dropping

I played and beat demon souls a decade ago and will play spiderman on ps4 :yeshrug:

You console stans are so weird

I don’t get your logic, so once again, because you don’t like the games being offered (many are looking forward to them) reviewers should say ps5 also doesn’t have launch titles when in fact they do?

This is the part where rationality and objectivity come in. You can say YOU, yourself aren’t interested in whats being offered but that’s divorced from the reality that there are plenty of diverse NEW offerings at launch.

The same just cannot be said about microsoft

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I don’t get your logic, so once again, because you don’t like the games being offered (many are looking forward to them) reviewers should say ps5 also doesn’t have launch titles when in fact they do?

This is the part where rationality and objectivity come in. You can say YOU, yourself aren’t interested in whats being offered but that’s divorced from the reality that there are plenty of diverse NEW offerings at launch.

The same just cannot be said about microsoft
Exactly. Everyone’s experience with launch will be different. I played Demon souls, little big planet, spider-man before. Those titles don’t do anything for me. Which is why i purchased an Xbox first. All I’m saying is when it comes time to review the PS5 a cross gen, a remake, a platformer are not any better than another gears, forza, or Ori. Both lineups are lacking overall.