Xbox Series X reviews are in

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From the same clown that sold his PS4 to go to Japan and whined about getting played :mjlol:
tenor.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude always sounds whiny as hell whenever talking on here. Dude sucks the fun out little harmless jokes sometimes :dead:
Stop it.

nikka you the main one that do this. Got all the smoke when it’s some PlayStation shyt to talk, but wanna cop please and report nikkas when that Xbox shyt poppin.

fukk outa here buddy :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Funny this is what you no lifers consider “fun” too... all them rpg’s but you spend more time in here piperiding

And yeah, you been a lame for selling your shyt to go to Japan and sleep in some random bytches basement then cried when you went back home broke without getting p*ssy :yeshrug::mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know what I think ?

I think this wasn’t supposed to drop until next year this time or in the summer of the upcoming year

They got wind that ps5 was about to drop the napalm bomb and rushed to market

Shame
It doesn't matter what you think jabroni :rudy:

You know what I know? I know they waited for AMD to finish RDNA2 and that is why dev kits got out later. With that said you're acting like you have tons of titles when you really have a ps3 remaster and a ps4 dlc :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who have I reported on here?

You made a claim and now you like:
"STOP IT :damn:"

You just made some shyt up to defend you and your stan brothers. :mjlol:
You got all types of posts the begging for the mods to come “do something:damn:

Im sure you done hit the snitch button a bunch of times. :mjlol:

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
If someone has a PC is there any reason to cop a Series X? I be wanting to give Xbox a chance but they make it too easy to just stick with the Playstation.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If someone has a PC is there any reason to cop a Series X? I be wanting to give Xbox a chance but they make it too easy to just stick with the Playstation.

possibly for games not available on gamepass

*edit*

if you have a PC with gamepass and a PS5 then no

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

real talk though, MS has gone a whole gen lacking consistent quality titles and already it looks like MS wont have nothing for two more years. I cram to understand why xbots defend this company so much :laff:.
Shyt is hilarious. If they were offering a stable of first-party exclusives I could understand it. But as of now their only next gen feature is raw power. That's not good enough imo.