Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I feel like that last match tonight was such excellence in the ring that tomorrow's main event can be a straight up fan service and spot fest with interference and cameos coming in and out and be very satisfying overall. It's very clear they're holding onto all the hoopla and shenanigans for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Night 2 should be epic, but fukk this weather. Also WWE needs to tighten up their production because it takes Way too long in between matches, especially when you have 72K fans outside in 45 degree windy weather. Kids and adults were audibly upset at how long it took to get to the final matches

Yea, in this new era, that's the thing the WWE needs to become more aware of.

Ppl are legit sitting for 5 hours tight and packed it. It's draining to sit and watch commercials between matches. People get tired.

The last PLE I went to had great weather, but, I legit found myself walking around the concession area on and off again.

Surprised WM doesn't have a host.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I feel like that last match was such excellence in the ring that tomorrow's main event can be a straight up fan service and spot fest with interference and cameos coming in and out and be very satisfying overall. It's very clear they're holding onto all the hoopla and shenanigans for tomorrow.
Cody vs. Rhodes 1 was 34 minutes.

Tag match Tonight was 44 minutes.

I honestly don't know how much they got left in the tank for Night 2. I was expecting the match going 45 minutes while the tag match would of been like 20 minutes.

Night 2 has one less match. So, I really don't know how long it's going to be.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Night 1 was decent.

Becky and Rhea was cool. But it honestly could have been a match on Raw..not like it’s a bad thing. But I felt like I’ve seen it before..

The ladder match was entertaining. Thank God they finally split the tag belts. Grayson Waller and Theory being SD tag champs makes sense. Not gonna lie, I lowkey shed a tear seeing R. Truth finally winning a major title within WWE. Especially at WM…he finally got his moment :to:

The Rey/Andredre vs. Dom/Escobar match was fun. Seeing Jason Kelce and Lane Johnson pop up legit made me laugh :mjlol:

Jimmy vs. Jey I lowkey enjoyed a lot more then I should. I guess I liked the story they were telling. Especially with the duel super kicks. I have a feeling this story ain’t over and I won’t be surprised if we get a street fight at Backlash.

Black Girl Magic vs. Damage CTRL was cool. Straight and too the point. Dakota Kai was looking :wow: but Jade, Naomi, and Bianca were looking :ohlawd: Asuka is never gonna win a WM match :beli:

Sami vs. WALTER was everything I thought it would be. Nice to see Sami have another big moment on the biggest stage. I know he won the IC before. But that was when Vince was in charge and he took him as a joke. Now with Hunter with the pencil, he will have a reign that’s respectable.

Seth and Cody vs. Rock and Roman was clearly match of the night.

Rock’s entrance was :blessed:

I don’t even know why Roman even bothered to come out last

Rock did a great job and kept the pace of the match going. Was lowkey holding my breath during certain points of the match for Roman, Cody, and Seth because I didn’t want them to get injured before Night 2. But thankfully they were all good.

Cody giving Rock the Cody Bottom into the table while Roman uses his OMG moment on Seth was :bryan:

Soon as Cody started giving Roman the Cody Crusher I knew they were remixing the ending to WM 39. All the way down to the look on Cody’s face after.

Meaning Cody is fosure winning tomorrow.

Hopefuly :whoa:

But I FULLY expect full fledge fukkery for Roman vs. Cody. We gonna get an “Avengers: Endgame” like ending with a shytload of run ins. From Solo, to Jimmy, to Jey, to Sami, to KO, to Seth, to Cena, to even Austin.

It’s gonna be total madness and I can’t wait :bryan:!!

Last edited:
Daps
qswpjaiu5zsc1.jpeg