Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
the-rock-entrance-smackdown-2024.gif

Rocky walking out like he Heihachi.
full

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rock looked so much more massive than Seth and Cody. Dude was tossing them.

Rock vs Roman would be great.

That spear Roman hit Rock with was so photogenic. I saw them setting it up but it was a great touch to have Seth clear Cody away from it. Terrific spot by the four of them.

That last match was the best one. Great storytelling and execution.

Last edited:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
How you bring your new fling, to your deceased husbands former work place? Dusty hag.
full

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Back from Mania. Some thoughts:

Jimmy v Jey was BAD. So many super kicks, slow match, the crowd wanted to get into it but the match was so bad they gave up. Jey is OVER Jimmy got CDQ damn near. He needed this win more than Jey. Worst match of the night.

Ladder match was great and R Truth is super over. I yelled when he grabbed the belts, I’m glad he’s getting a transitional run. Both teams who won should’ve won

Genuinely surprised Sami beat Gunther, but that begs the question why wasn’t this Gable? Sami doesn’t need this belt again.

Wrong winner in the Mysterio tag matchup. It should’ve been Dom, so he can have a win against Rey at mania to set up a hair v mask match or some shyt. Carlito didn’t turn? So many missed opportunities

Rock and Roman tag match was amazing just off the strength of the rock. He did way more than I thought he would and didn’t half ass it. Looks like he’s in it for the long haul

The crowd was decent, but died once the weather got colder and windier. Took the heat from them especially during the 6 woman tag match. They loved Jade though. That match did what it needed to do so I was pleased.

Becky/Rhea was good. Becky needs to gain some weight, she doesn’t look believable at all against Rhea especially with Jade and Bianca in the mix. She isn’t the top guy, she’s a number 2-3 like her husband

Night 2 should be epic, but fukk this weather. Also WWE needs to tighten up their production because it takes Way too long in between matches, especially when you have 72K fans outside in 45 degree windy weather. Kids and adults were audibly upset at how long it took to get to the final matches

Night 1 - 7/10

My seat was FIRE. Only $225 (sounds like a lot, but trust me that was a steal compared to others paid in that section)

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We really got attitude era Rock with this table spot... All we had to do was make him a board member to get him in back in the ring.

This is wild af