[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
A perspective on Bron losing..

First off. I hated it. That’s my stance. I’m a fan so I wanted him to win. Is what it is..

But, I do think the longer Bron went without taking a loss on the main roster, the harder he becomes to book because it ends up putting an unnecessary emphasis on his win/loss record and undefeated status. That always turns into a pain in the ass to book around because at that point the guy has to win every match he’s apart of. They always run into that wall with Goldberg types. It’s what makes booking guys like Strowman so damn hard..

So at least with that first loss in the books early, they don’t have to tip toe around that anymore..

That’s all I got though. Still didn’t like that he lost, but with that perspective I get it. I feel like they could have waited a couple more PLE’s and not immediately put him in an IC title match, but we’re here now

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The MITB concept only works for heels, it doesn’t make sense for a face to cash in like that, it makes them look like a$$holes and it’s stupid for them to announce the match upfront.

Maybe we need a few years break from this match and only use it when there are multiple strong contenders and a weak champ

It also makes the eventual winner look like a transition champ since they would have never beaten the champ straight up

l

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
When it comes to wrestling, I try not to let results get in the way of my enjoyment of the show lol

I mean, I wanted Bron Breakker to win. I really like Bron. He lost. Clean at that. I’m not now going to sit hit and pretend the match was complete ass because the result wasn’t what I wanted it to be. If Sami can beat Gunther’s unbeatable ass clean as a whistle, surely the 27 year old NXT nikka can eat a loss. He’ll be okay lol.. I hate those type of tantrums lol

I hated Drew cashing in and Punk costing him. Felt unnecessary because that feud is already on fire, doesn’t really need any extra bells and whistles at this point.. but it is what it is. Saves us from having to book around that stupid ass briefcase for another year. We can actually tell stories without having to sprinkle in cash-in teases to remind you it’s there for 12 months

Still enjoyed the show. Not the best MITB, but not the worse either. Solid 7/10
The Drew cash in served it’s purpose tho, it was to show that he would be the top dog if people stopped costing him title matches
It didn’t need to go down the way it did but it DID add more fire to that SS match and that always a good thing you can never make a match too hot. And it also set up the Seth feud down the line. There are so many possible outcomes to this storyline now because of that failed cash in. IT WAS THE RIGHT MOVE. You will see in the coming weeks

Sidenote punks Mr glass Ass HAS to wrestle at summer slam whether he is cleared or not. He better just put some tape around his arm or something.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A perspective on Bron losing..

First off. I hated it. That’s my stance. I’m a fan so I wanted him to win. Is what it is..

But, I do think the longer Bron went without taking a loss on the main roster, the harder he becomes to book because it ends up putting an unnecessary emphasis on his win/loss record and undefeated status. That always turns into a pain in the ass to book around because at that point the guy has to win every match he’s apart of. They always run into that wall with Goldberg types. It’s what makes booking guys like Strowman so damn hard..

So at least with that first loss in the books early, they don’t have to tip toe around that anymore..

That’s all I got though. Still didn’t like that he lost, but with that perspective I get it. I feel like they could have waited a couple more PLE’s and not immediately put him in an IC title match, but we’re here now
Bron could have been the new Goldberg. He's already better than Goldberg in ring, can talk some, has 80% of the physical tools, and because of who he is it would be believable. They could have had him work his way up the card slowly while getting his promo game up. Wasting his first title match on a clean loss to Cabbie Zayn was retarded.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Bron could have been the new Goldberg. He's already better than Goldberg in ring, can talk some, has 80% of the physical tools, and because of who he is it would be believable. They could have had him work his way up the card slowly while getting his promo game up. Wasting his first title match on a clean loss to Cabbie Zayn was retarded.

You're gonna forget all about this loss when he wins his next 1v1 title opportunity. Let's stop with the fake outrage.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You're gonna forget all about this loss when he wins his next 1v1 title opportunity. Let's stop with the fake outrage.
He's a potential HOFer, that doesn't make this not a giant error.

Are you old enough to remember Goldberg's run in real time? The business they did? A Goldberg run minus WCW fukkery could print money.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i mean the minute bron destorys sami in a backstage segment, spears him through a wall or some silly shyt, all is gonna be fine

I just really wanted cuh to win tho :hubie: