[7/6/24] WWE Money in the Bank: Toronto - Premium Live Event (7pm ET Start)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So that girl’s solution was for jey to win and cash in on sami or logan 😭

because I’m sure nobody would have bytched about him not cashing in on a heavyweight championship instead

she admits herself Cody and Gunther (presumably) ain’t losing the belts for a long ass time. so why have jey carrying a stupid briefcase for damn near a year when he doesnt factor into the world title picture at all. Not just him, any other participant in that match. The briefcase was better used as something to progress two of the major storylines for the rest of the year going into the next. Plus it can also be used to set up a mini feud for punk with someone else like Melo or Gable as well.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
So that girl’s solution was for jey to win and cash in on sami or logan 😭

because I’m sure nobody would have bytched about him not cashing in on a heavyweight championship instead

she admits herself Cody and Gunther (presumably) ain’t losing the belts for a long ass time. so why have jey carrying a stupid briefcase for damn near a year when he doesnt factor into the world title picture at all. Not just him, any other participant in that match. The briefcase was better used as something to progress two of the major storylines for the rest of the year going into the next. Plus it can also be used to set up a mini feud for punk with someone else like Melo or Gable as well.
Every take I see about that damn briefcase strengthens my position.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cena is retiring? Damn...guess he starts that 17th title quest next Jan.

And why is Finn looking sneaky in this backstage promo?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Sami beating Bron was goofy.. so this dude beats Gunther and Bron clean in the same calendar year? Aight :beli:
I thought Bron would win too. But I guess since they were in Sami’s home country they gave him the win.

Still, at least have Bron lose on a quick roll up or something surprising. A clean finisher and pin wasn’t best.