Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What if it leads to a Gable heel turn and he beats Sami for the title?
Gable should of turned heel at Mania... When he has the most exposure.

He just the comedy relief of Raw with zero plans to push him.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Gable should of turned heel at Mania... When he has the most exposure.

He just the comedy relief of Raw with zero plans to push him.
Gable and Gunther would have been the 5th match between them. I feel Sami vs Gunther was the fresher match up.

I'm sure they have something in store down the road. I never try to judge things early. Everyone should try that. That's the thing. He's spending less time with Otis and the crew. Seems like they are moving him away from that.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Did anybody else find it hilarious that they made sure to have Rock with a championship belt for aesthetic purposes
I feel it adds to his heel persona of masking his insecurities with aggressive overcompensation and toxic masculinity.

It fits the character to have a made up belt for a persona that calls himself the Final Boss.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Gable and Gunther would have been the 5th match between them. I feel Sami vs Gunther was the fresher match up.

I'm sure they have something in store down the road. I never try to judge things early. Everyone should try that. That's the thing. He's spending less time with Otis and the crew. Seems like they are moving him away from that.
I don't watch Raw or many PLE outside of the big 4. I don't think it would matter a whole bunch.

Sami and Gunther had a very vape build because the match was made official 3 weeks ago.

If they could of really build it. I think the resistance from it wouldn't be so blehhh.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't watch Raw or many PLE outside of the big 4. I don't think it would matter a whole bunch.

Sami and Gunther had a very vape build because the match was made official 3 weeks ago.

If they could of really build it. I think the resistance from it wouldn't be so blehhh.
Gable did say just before the match that Sami will owe him if he wins. Seems like that's teasing a match up between the two.