Would you be up for Arcadium banning console wars like Resetera?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
defend gamepass and im a shill

talk about studio growth beyond dlc content and im a sony stan

bring up pc graphics and ppl forget i got a switch too

i think yal actually just dont have shyt to talk about because you don't play anything
Let's talk about THAT :mjpls:

Whatever yall do play, yall beat in a maximum of 3 days because yall got nothing else going on :sas2:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
ran this nikka off the block, now he on the sidelines crying

Good for you nikka go away n let the kids play :rudy: 38k posts talmbout he became an adult. bout time muthaphucka
I dont even know who you is :mjlol:. Whats your credentials bum :skip:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I dont even know who you is :mjlol:. Whats your credentials bum :skip:
Of course you don't because I'm not all up in the coli video every day. "What's my credentials" on an internet forum you a loser my guy :russ: you played yourself n didnt even know it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Of course you don't because I'm not all up in the coli video every day. "What's my credentials" on an internet forum you a loser my guy :russ: you played yourself n didnt even know it
:skip: u talking about running ppl off the block yet know one know who you're. You got it. Oh damn how will i live with making 3800 post a year :mjcry:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
How about we let theColi be theColi and quit tryna compare it to whatever other site every three seconds :rudy:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:skip: u talking about running ppl off the block yet know one know who you're. You got it. Oh damn how will i live with making 3800 post a year :mjcry:
dem typos let me know I got you on the ropes, it's iight playa i'll let up, just take that soft ass shyt somewhere else

"This why I retired :to:" ass boa you average in a year what I posted in eight, you need to stay retired clown your shyts aint hittin nomore

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I find it weird you still visit a site that has strong ties to multiple pedophile allegations, arrests, etc..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Low Quality Posting
Someone woke up this morning and started cussing console wars so i thought maybe we should address the mental health of some of our arcadium brothers.
You have near 30k posts in 2 years of posting and you want to check on other people mental health ? You are legit addicted to this site, and who knows how many posts you have on that other site. You spend 18 hours a day posting here. If only you spent this much time on Indeed looking for a job you fukking 35 year old jobless bum

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You have near 30k posts in 2 years of posting and you want to check on other people mental health ? You are legit addicted to this site, and who knows how many posts you have on that other site. You spend 18 hours a day posting here. If only you spent this much time on Indeed looking for a job you fukking 35 year old jobless bum
:picard:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't see any console warring on the front page of the arcadium. Just a way to create a safe space for bytch ass posters from other sites to start trickling in here and hitting the report button everytime they read something they don't like. No thanks.

We talk our little shyt here and there and get back on topic. No need to make it white nerd serious.

We don't need to make the arcadium the HL of video games. We gonna have a real developer here too so we can kiss their ass?

Op friends probably like

(White voice)
Dude I'm not posting there. The the there's to much console warring on that site man I don't want to post there. It's not mature.

If you can't banter with the brothers get the fukk on

Last edited: