Would you be up for Arcadium banning console wars like Resetera?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It's going to be crazy concern trolling and passive aggressive bullshyt if we wanted to be like era.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's going to be crazy concern trolling and passive aggressive bullshyt if we wanted to be like era.

This is just what I’ve noticed about highly policed forums like era. Console wars never really go away people just find out how to do it without attracting mod attention., skirting around the rules.

And even with the strict enforcement of the rules they ban like 50 people a day

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This is just what I’ve noticed about highly policed forums like era. Console wars never really go away people just find out how to do it without attracting mod attention., skirting around the rules.

And even with the strict enforcement of the rules they ban like 50 people a day

Yep. And at the end of the day, places like that end up being far more toxic than places that allow you to talk shyt.

I really dont see the issue here cause there isnt that much console warring imo, and its all jokes too. Nothing too serious or antisocial.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep. And at the end of the day, places like that end up being far more toxic than places that allow you to talk shyt.

I really dont see the issue here cause there isnt that much console warring imo, and its all jokes too. Nothing too serious or antisocial.

Someone woke up this morning and started cussing console wars so i thought maybe we should address the mental health of some of our arcadium brothers.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
its not active because this lame shyt derails discussion consistently

and the funny thing is there's plenty of stuff to talk about when you look at the acquistion stuff. but because these dudes are stuck on 2004 brain, they can't grasp the fact that gaming growing as a entertainment industry means that studios/devs/pubs/etc *have* to seek out additional resources if they want to solidify themselves in a rapidly growing area.

it'd be entirely different if folks talked about this like actual business and not a bunch of cheerleaders. no other industry has commentary this dumb
Its why i stopped posting in here, i grew up and the shyt became beyond corny

Superstar
Daps
I just read around it and the sneak dissing/nintendo-strays are funny sometimes.