Would you be up for Arcadium banning console wars like Resetera?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah it adds to the fukkery that makes this place unique, genuine and fun to read.

if you want some overly moderated soft as baby shyt forum then people should tuck their dikk between they legs and head over to that treh fest.

:dame:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
its not active because this lame shyt derails discussion consistently

and the funny thing is there's plenty of stuff to talk about when you look at the acquistion stuff. but because these dudes are stuck on 2004 brain, they can't grasp the fact that gaming growing as a entertainment industry means that studios/devs/pubs/etc *have* to seek out additional resources if they want to solidify themselves in a rapidly growing area.

it'd be entirely different if folks talked about this like actual business and not a bunch of cheerleaders. no other industry has commentary this dumb
This is the part where Sports and Wrestling community introduce themselves

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Arcadium brehs really don't know how good they got it. :wow:

Check out TSC with this shyt: AEW STINKS(AEW WANTS TO SILENCE THE CRITICISM,THREATS,LAWYERS AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS)

@Max. is getting his Nap Jr. on with this shyt, over 2500 posts in this thread alone and he constantly derails threads about AEW and even threads that have nothing to do with AEW.

I'd love to see how a "Playstation Reeks!" and "Xbox Stinks!" threads would do in this section. :mjlol:

Tell em how i exposed ur boys old racist posts?

Should i post the screenshots again u fukkn p*ssy?? U make excuses for racists mexicans

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Arcadium brehs really don't know how good they got it. :wow:

Check out TSC with this shyt: AEW STINKS(AEW WANTS TO SILENCE THE CRITICISM,THREATS,LAWYERS AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS)

@Max. is getting his Nap Jr. on with this shyt, over 2500 posts in this thread alone and he constantly derails threads about AEW and even threads that have nothing to do with AEW.

I'd love to see how a "Playstation Reeks!" and "Xbox Stinks!" threads would do in this section. :mjlol:
nikka are you really bring TSC bullshyt over here :gucci::mjtf:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nikka are you really bring TSC bullshyt over here :gucci::mjtf:
8nI2.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fam you seem confused like this is a vote or something.

A super mod moderates the entire site. Brook don't give a fukk if I'm not active in every sub-forum. Houston isn't active in every sub-forum either, that has nothing to do with anything.

A super mod handles reports but they moderate the entire site, regardless of reports.

The reason moderation has been lax is because we don't have active mods. They made me a super mod to fix that.

Even if we have a dedicated Arcadium moderator....I'm moderating the entire site. Same as Houston. You can feel free to not like it but :yeshrug: there isn't anyone to appeal to. The owner of the site decided this.

Fred.
friday-after-next-friday.gif

shout out to @hex top flight moderator of the world, coli

whose bushed multiple arcadium threads today

this a direct quote from super moderator @hex

"I literally just told people Brook made me a super mod to clean the site up. If people make similar threads about Meach or Court moving forward, they will get the same treatment. Talk about games and tech, not other posters."

:camby: brook aint ask for that shyt in here :camby: mafukka been the owner of this site since the start and knows what happens in here :mjlol: he never asked the other mods to clean it up, hes probably talking about TLR and you taking it else where

"And people reported both of these threads I bushed. I'm not randomly choosing what to do."
So thats all it takes? You know its sony stans on here cliqued up and can just report shyt and thats all it takes ? This sounds incredibly stupid. Look at my other post in here, flagged as low quality :what:

this isnt good moderating .You are not fit to moderate the arcadium, get the fukk on :camby:

"I plan on really cleaning up the place, that's the reason behind all this."

10 years later ? :what: I really hope you getting paid for this, or you getting high on this shyt or something :laff:

"
I have nothing against Rain or Golden Gloves but this would be some regular, every day shyt in any other sub-forum on the site. Go start a thread about a random poster in The Film Room or The Booth and I 100% guarantee it gets the same treatment.

But people have let The Arcadium run wild for years, so this seems weird."

We dont care about the other sub forums man. This shyt different here, its the only thing thats kept this sub forum alive. You dont post here and you were also the main catalyst to get the film room separated from the arcadium, so you are already biased

"There's been 3 separate off topic threads in The Arcadium today alone.

There's been zero in any other sub-forum on the entire site."

who are you to decide whats off topic or not here? You arent even an active arcadium poster :gucci:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
My Set
Yeah get rid of that shyt. What is there to argue about ?? All the multiplayer games are cross platform so it isnt like playing with the homies is an issue. So it boils down to exclusives and as a grown man why would you care what exclusives (especially single player exclusives) somebody else is playing. These console war nikkas really be on some 🤡💩.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Trolling was the main reason I use to post game forums :pachaha:

I miss gametrailers, so many flame wars:wow: