Would you be up for Arcadium banning console wars like Resetera?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
its not active because this lame shyt derails discussion consistently

and the funny thing is there's plenty of stuff to talk about when you look at the acquistion stuff. but because these dudes are stuck on 2004 brain, they can't grasp the fact that gaming growing as a entertainment industry means that studios/devs/pubs/etc *have* to seek out additional resources if they want to solidify themselves in a rapidly growing area.

it'd be entirely different if folks talked about this like actual business and not a bunch of cheerleaders. no other industry has commentary this dumb
Sony Stans :mjlol:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
We don't come to The Coli for quality :mjlol:
:ehh:fukkery >>>facts

But nah seriously though, from my experience the Arcadium was at it's peak when @PS5 was PS4 and came wit heaters. I think there's a direct correlation between his fall-off and this forum's :manny:. Many won't agree and maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I noticed it got way more boring when he fell off.

shyt to be real I can't stand that lil snobby fukk @Grand Conde but I haven't seen him in a while. Stannery is cool as long as it's factual stanning. It's just balance, and made the place fun. All the clowns crying about the wars are just boring ass farts better off reading GameInformer or some shyt. The minute the internet isn't fun anymore is probably the minute you should log off.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ehh:fukkery >>>facts

But nah seriously though, from my experience the Arcadium was at it's peak when @PS5 was PS4 and came wit heaters. I think there's a direct correlation between his fall-off and this forum's :manny:. Many won't agree and maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I noticed it got way more boring when he fell off.

shyt to be real I can't stand that lil snobby fukk @Grand Conde but I haven't seen him in a while. Stannery is cool as long as it's factual stanning. It's just balance, and made the place fun. All the clowns crying about the wars are just boring ass farts better off reading GameInformer or some shyt. The minute the internet isn't fun anymore is probably the minute you should log off.

@Grand Conde enjoying his tea and biscuits, you know its supper time there:dahell:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Stannery is cool as long as it's factual stanning. It's just balance, and made the place fun. All the clowns crying about the wars are just boring ass farts better off reading GameInformer or some shyt. The minute the internet isn't fun anymore is probably the minute you should log off.
It's cool when it's not the only thing going on. Dudes gotta take a break from that shyt sometimes because we can scarcely have a genuine conversation around here before it devolves into @Gizmo_Duck Sony stanning, @MeachTheMonster Sony Stans :mjlol: ing, @The Mad Titan trying to fill @PS5 Craigslist shoes, and @Rekkapryde trying to wave his Sony flag from the sidelines :russ: .

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
defend gamepass and im a shill

talk about studio growth beyond dlc content and im a sony stan

bring up pc graphics and ppl forget i got a switch too

i think yal actually just dont have shyt to talk about because you don't play anything

Just modded my Android to play Pokemon Shield this morning, GameSir X2 should be here tomorrow :russell: you're far too serious in a forum about fukkin videogames breh breh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's cool when it's not the only thing going on. Dudes gotta take a break from that shyt sometimes because we can scarcely have a genuine conversation around here before it devolves into @Gizmo_Duck Sony stanning, @MeachTheMonster Sony Stans :mjlol: ing, @The Mad Titan trying to fill @PS5 Craigslist shoes, and @Rekkapryde trying to wave his Sony flag from the sidelines :russ: .

Lies ! All Lies!!!

*makes 67th Lebron thread for the week in the Coliseum*

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just modded my Android to play Pokemon Shield this morning, GameSir X2 should be here tomorrow :russell: you're far too serious in a forum about fukkin videogames breh breh
now who's sensitive lmao

if some of yal were actually in game threads, you'd see the difference between them and the arcadium front page. where the same people spam the same dumbass threads

but by all means tell us about the good ole days with courtdog:mjlol:
Most game OT’s and the official console OT’s dont really have console warring btw. If you want to post and talk about any specific game, console features, sales, and tech no one will derail the thread
you literally got ran out your own mass effect thread for constantly bringing up shyt no one cared about :laff: "who could've done this to the arcadium"